Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #2

Nikoli

Maker (pentacles) King/ Dreamer 10

His reaction will be very calm and calculated and he would ask you what you were up to and not bring up the issue. When you do bring up the issue he would shut down and tell you that he doesn't want to talk about it or change the subject.

What are R's job prospects within this current workplace?

Gilded Tarot: Justice/Three of Wands

The decision will be fair if he is up for a promotion, or (if there are no openings currently) he/she will get the promotion when he/she is ready. It seems to be there is a foundation that needs to be built up with more experience and R has more opportunities open than he/she sees.

Also, I don’t know if this means anything to you, but I started craving cheese when I did this reading and I am lactose intolerant…I thought that was weird.

My question:
Is he (S) as promiscuous as his reputation implies?

samantha

Gilded Tarot: Justice/Three of Wands

The decision will be fair if he is up for a promotion, or (if there are no openings currently) he/she will get the promotion when he/she is ready. It seems to be there is a foundation that needs to be built up with more experience and R has more opportunities open than he/she sees.

Also, I don’t know if this means anything to you, but I started craving cheese when I did this reading and I am lactose intolerant…I thought that was weird.

My question:
Is he (S) as promiscuous as his reputation implies?

7 of coins- Knight of wands
S finds it difficult to commit to relationships and put effort into their, continued, success - but the cards don't tell me outright if he is promiscuous or not.

QU: What should I be working on , 8 of coins style ?

Dartellus

7 of coins- Knight of wands
S finds it difficult to commit to relationships and put effort into their, continued, success - but the cards don't tell me outright if he is promiscuous or not.

QU: What should I be working on , 8 of coins style ?

8 of wands / 3 of swords

You need to do a fast and powerful cleanse in your wounds. For some reason this is a time to work fast to heal those wounds, to accelerate a new phase.

Q: Advice regarding Jaqueline A.

Sushi

8 of wands / 3 of swords

You need to do a fast and powerful cleanse in your wounds. For some reason this is a time to work fast to heal those wounds, to accelerate a new phase.

Q: Advice regarding Jaqueline A.

HP rx and Magician rx
The two of you seem to be in a pattern of using your powers against each other. Try to change that dynamic.

How is A going to act towards me after the meeting on Thursday?

Achlys

HP rx and Magician rx
The two of you seem to be in a pattern of using your powers against each other. Try to change that dynamic.

How is A going to act towards me after the meeting on Thursday?

8 of cups and the chariot
It seems like they're going through some emotional turmoil and might be caging their feelings. The Chariot suggests that they're moving away from you at the moment, but there's hope for a new direction.

How is E going to act towards me now that we're somewhat back in contact?

Tinkerbel

8 of cups and the chariot
It seems like they're going through some emotional turmoil and might be caging their feelings. The Chariot suggests that they're moving away from you at the moment, but there's hope for a new direction.

How is E going to act towards me now that we're somewhat back in contact?

Two of coins and the hierophant: I believe his behaviour will stay the same as it is for now. E will stay flexible and playful, anticipating how the flow of communication will be based on the build up so far. The hierophant signals that E will remain conformity and the status quo for the time being.

QU: How does T feel about our communication?

Jessabelle

Two of coins and the hierophant: I believe his behaviour will stay the same as it is for now. E will stay flexible and playful, anticipating how the flow of communication will be based on the build up so far. The hierophant signals that E will remain conformity and the status quo for the time being.

QU: How does T feel about our communication?

6 of wands x + 5 of pentacles x

T feels like it's just not working out at the moment. They want to move on.

Something to be aware of coming up?

samantha

6 of wands x + 5 of pentacles x

T feels like it's just not working out at the moment. They want to move on.

Something to be aware of coming up?

Queen of coins / The Chariot

In the forseeable you will be asked, or will be expected, to lead others/ or take the lead in some practical/hands on endeavour or project ; put reservations and problems (real or imagined) to one side and just push forward.

QU: Same question; Something to be aware of coming up ?