testing a new tarot deck - one card reading for feedback

anie

Oh, sounds clever~

Can you do something focusing on my romantic life! :)

thanks

zhadee

Hi, I'd love one!

What are X's truest feelings for me?

I picked The World & The Wheel for XThe pirate's world is a map, and as you may expect, somewhere there is a hidden treasure. The second card is the Wheel. A fierce looking man in the usual dress is holding a firm grip to the steering wheel. You do not see it entirely, so this seems to mean the pirate is not in full control.
To me, this looks like X has found somebody who means the world for him/her, and s/he is willing to get there.
Having picked two majors, X is quite serious about what s/he feels for you.

I picked two cards for you, 2 of chalices and the 2 of swords

You are interested in that person X, and you like to get to know him better, but you are not really sure about his feelings, and maybe you do not know your own heart. Maybe you try to avoid feelings in order not to get hurt, and maybe you want to analyse the situation instead of acting the way your heart keeps telling you.

zhadee

I can sit!!!

Can i get some insights about how will my christmas day (dec 25) will go for me?

I picked the 8 of Pentacles for you. It shows two pirates digging in the sand, and several treasure chests.

The second card is the King of Wands, who is sitting on some small boat. Two pistols and a crown are laying in the sand next to his feet. He looks like a person whose demands are difficult to fulfill.

This looks to me as if you either are getting heaps of presents, or you will have to work pretty hard in order to have a good time. Maybe the insight is as simple as this - put work to rest, open your heart and enjoy without effort

bluelyric7

I picked The World & The Wheel for XThe pirate's world is a map, and as you may expect, somewhere there is a hidden treasure. The second card is the Wheel. A fierce looking man in the usual dress is holding a firm grip to the steering wheel. You do not see it entirely, so this seems to mean the pirate is not in full control.
To me, this looks like X has found somebody who means the world for him/her, and s/he is willing to get there.
Having picked two majors, X is quite serious about what s/he feels for you.

I picked two cards for you, 2 of chalices and the 2 of swords

You are interested in that person X, and you like to get to know him better, but you are not really sure about his feelings, and maybe you do not know your own heart. Maybe you try to avoid feelings in order not to get hurt, and maybe you want to analyse the situation instead of acting the way your heart keeps telling you.

Hi zhadee. I wonder too if X thinks it's over as well. We haven't spoken in a month because of an incident, but he could also be getting a grip on his life. And maybe coming after me too. It adds up to Emperor...both of the reads...(Which I appreciate!!! thanks for both)... And you are right about the second. We have a long complicated past. I care, but I am blocking myself off to avoid getting hurt. Also because I do not want to make a move this time. It isn't warranted. He has to come full circle and have a grip on himself and come to me...So we'll see. I appreciate these! Thank you!

junethird

I picked the 8 of Pentacles for you. It shows two pirates digging in the sand, and several treasure chests.

The second card is the King of Wands, who is sitting on some small boat. Two pistols and a crown are laying in the sand next to his feet. He looks like a person whose demands are difficult to fulfill.

This looks to me as if you either are getting heaps of presents, or you will have to work pretty hard in order to have a good time. Maybe the insight is as simple as this - put work to rest, open your heart and enjoy without effort

Thank you!

Well... I have no plans and no work on that day... And my calendar is wide open. So far its just me at home, some xmas movies and popcorn. May order the night before or cook something. not sure yet. May even spend time on the forum... So yeah thats what its looking like so far on my end.

zhadee

Very nice

Can you possibly look into what the result will be with my schooling

I've picked 8 of Wands and 8 of Chalices for your question. The pictures do differ a lot from any other deck I know. Boths cards are suggesting a pause.

I picked another card, this time it was 10 of Swords and the King of Pentacles.

Maybe I am simply tired now, and the cards are only telling me to stop.
Could you maybe specify your question, and I'll get back to you?

haleyw

Yes please! How will my Christmas party go on Friday and any advice for me? I'll make sure to update. Thank you!

galaxys4

will sah visit me december 2014? if not, what will be the reason for him to cancel his visit to me this december?
thanks~

butterball86

I've picked 8 of Wands and 8 of Chalices for your question. The pictures do differ a lot from any other deck I know. Boths cards are suggesting a pause.

I picked another card, this time it was 10 of Swords and the King of Pentacles.

Maybe I am simply tired now, and the cards are only telling me to stop.
Could you maybe specify your question, and I'll get back to you?

Okay no prob. How about once I am done with school, will I see myself land a job in my career field?

amaya1

Should i go to the party tonight?