testing a new tarot deck - one card reading for feedback

zhadee

Okay no prob. How about once I am done with school, will I see myself land a job in my career field?

7 of Wands, Ace of Pentacles

The Pirates are giving you a well lit path you may tread, you are promised to receive a reward

So now it is clear that tonight's card were simply showing your test anxiety, and the possible outcome when you fail.
But these cards are speaking about passing the exam. :)

zhadee

Hey,

If its ok may i ask for 2?

1. What is S (male) perception of T (female)?
2. What is S (male) perception of me (female)?

Both are relationships.

Pirate's view...

S. Ace of Pentacles/ Chariot

T. 8 of Swords/ 9 of Swords

You 10 of Wands/ the World

S. The pirate is looking at a golden coin, he knows for sure there must be more of it. He steps on two sea turtles to set out for a treasure hunt, he is in quite a hurry.

T. The female pirate seizes the male pirate, threatening him to cut his throat for he betrayed her. The male pirate is not touching her, his gestures show that she was stupid having thought differently, expecting something better. He'll go seperate ways anyway from now on.

You. The female pirate rows a small boat, she left behind the other paddles. She might as well have walked to the ship which is visible in a distance, so maybe she just needs some time on her own before she makes a final decision. She does not seem to have much luggage, but she carries the map with her.

I hope this answers your question :)

zhadee

Oh, sounds clever~

Can you do something focusing on my romantic life! :)

thanks

Queen of Wands, The Sun

The female pirate has been sitting far too long on her stony chair, she feels a growing urge to get up and do something else instead of sitting in the sun, doing nothing but waiting. She is watching two pirates dancing around a treasure chest who do not seem to notice her - all they have in mind is that wooden box.
The Queen of Wands is not amused! She might sit a little longer, waiting until those guys start to fight about the money and then she will decide who is the one she chooses.

The Standing Stone

I've picked three cards - and I will give you a reading from the picture the way I receive it

what it is - Knave of Chalices
he feels fine the way it is, he is having a good time as long as there is nothing to worry about, very relaxed, not easily bothered, irresponsible

what it is not - Knight of Swords
not a talker, not a person who wants to attract attention, not standing on a soap box all day long, not interested in activity

what you want - the Moon
(there is a ship getting attacked by one horrible seamonster)

you want this ship to sink - it cannot go on this way. There seems to be something wrong, and somebody has to put an end to that state of madness. This does not mean your relationship has to end, but the conditions need to change.

Thank you for the reading Zhadee!
I am pretty sure he is fine, the way things are, I am not questioning him, he wants to live a stressfree life, doesn't want to be bothered,

He doesn't want to talk too much about his long term plans, doesn't want to open himself too much, he is going with the flow, not really saying what he wants and what he doesn't want...

I want to get to the bottom of this, I want to know the truth, I need to know why he lied and hurt me, I need to know if he is still lying to me, for my own sanity , I need to find out, so we can move on really.

anie

Queen of Wands, The Sun

The female pirate has been sitting far too long on her stony chair, she feels a growing urge to get up and do something else instead of sitting in the sun, doing nothing but waiting. She is watching two pirates dancing around a treasure chest who do not seem to notice her - all they have in mind is that wooden box.
The Queen of Wands is not amused! She might sit a little longer, waiting until those guys start to fight about the money and then she will decide who is the one she chooses.

oh my ! thanks.. that is quirkily accurate! I am being impatient waiting for someone right now!! lol... and oddly I think it has to do with him and work and money that's tying up his time.... I have to check out this deck! love these fun ones.. i'm always nervous to try them worried about accuracy and getting caught up in the oddness of them.. but you just proved that different.. nice.. thanks

Anna333

6 of Chalices, Queen of Pentacles

I take that as a yes

Oh, that was straight to the point! I am happy with that. Can I ask another question? What can I do to help g to open up more and feel at ease with me without pushing him away. Thank you. Only if you do repeat sitters

APT

Hi,

I would love to know something about my emotional/romantic life in 2015.

Thanks!

mahafrins

Does hd uncle know i quit my previous job?

faerenheit

I'd love to sit!

How will he react if he saw me play "Never Meant to Belong" on the violin perfectly at our wedding?