testing a new tarot deck - one card reading for feedback

zhadee

Yes please! How will my Christmas party go on Friday and any advice for me? I'll make sure to update. Thank you!

the Pirate's view... 5 of Chalices, King of Chalices (7 of Pentacles)
protect your liqueur, and make sure you are stocked well (and enough of it!) - it looks as if you are expecting some high-maintenance guests. Especially one person is really difficult to impress/entertain.
Please make sure you did not forget to invite some people who were there for you when you needed them. It looks as if you will need their help in a troublesome situation on Friday.

zhadee

will sah visit me december 2014? if not, what will be the reason for him to cancel his visit to me this december?
thanks~

pirate's view... 2 of Swords, King of Pentacles
You seem not yet decided wether you want to see him or not. You know quite well he'll come when there is enough treasure to get and he is not expecting many questions to be answered.

What you want... 4 of Swords, 4 of Chalices
is a different story: he should better tell you the full story in every detail

possible reason for him to cancel his visit - Queen of Wands, 10 of Wands
The queen of Wands is fed up with the situation, she heard it all before and leaves in the dead of night

galaxys4

pirate's view... 2 of Swords, King of Pentacles
You seem not yet decided wether you want to see him or not. You know quite well he'll come when there is enough treasure to get and he is not expecting many questions to be answered.

What you want... 4 of Swords, 4 of Chalices
is a different story: he should better tell you the full story in every detail

possible reason for him to cancel his visit - Queen of Wands, 10 of Wands
The queen of Wands is fed up with the situation, she heard it all before and leaves in the dead of night
thank you for reading!
no this is not the situation dear! he is family member and is about to take flight next week to come stay with me. i was just concerned if he will actually take the flight next week to reach me or something might come up that will make him cancel his flight.

zhadee

I want to get to the bottom of this, I want to know the truth, I need to know why he lied and hurt me, I need to know if he is still lying to me, for my own sanity , I need to find out, so we can move on really.

pirate's view

the bottom: Knave of Wands - a young pirate with great hopes. Takes no responsibility for anybody not even for himself, always ready to face fear and trying to prove he is being invicible even when he knows his enemy is not to overcome. Young, rebellious, turns away when things demand talking.

the truth: 6 of Wands - he is in desperate need to see others admiring him

why he lied: Strength - the situation got out of hand, he could not stop, nor stepping back or down

why you are hurt: King of Swords - difficult to see a man in a weak moment. When you suspect him being worn out from showing off (again), and you have the weird feeling if you give him another pepper me up speech, he'll go out and starts all over again proving who is the number 1 in town. He keeps promising, he has learned his lesson...

does he still lie: 2 Chalices - nope - but how to suppress your fear, and move on when you know his mistakes are impulsive ones?

zhadee

Oh, that was straight to the point! I am happy with that. Can I ask another question? What can I do to help g to open up more and feel at ease with me without pushing him away. Thank you. Only if you do repeat sitters

Ace of Swords, 4 of Chalices Rx

The pirate's sword is stuck in the tree stub, you've made your point now you may give it a rest. This will give you the chance to approach old problems in a different manner

How does G feels about you? Queen of Chalices, Ace of Wands rx
He probably has no idea how to approach you. Whenever he tries, things go wrong and he cancels the plan.

zhadee

closed now for new questions - thank you all for your patience while waiting for me to reply.

Now I am very interested reading your feedback :)

amaya1

Stars, 4 of Chalices (I really shuffle)

definetely yes!!

Yes it was niceee

may i ask u more one

if it iS possible

Do you see me with A get a love relationship after my message?

zhadee

I'd really like to open another reading thread, but I don't know if you found useful what I read in my cards... missing some feedback here :)

amaya :)
Anna 333 :) thank you so much
The Standing Stone
galaxys4 :)
haleyw
khatsar
nh786

Anna333

Ace of Swords, 4 of Chalices Rx

The pirate's sword is stuck in the tree stub, you've made your point now you may give it a rest. This will give you the chance to approach old problems in a different manner

How does G feels about you? Queen of Chalices, Ace of Wands rx
He probably has no idea how to approach you. Whenever he tries, things go wrong and he cancels the plan.

Thant so so true. Very recently I did make a point and now I'm pretty much waiting. I believe things are shifting in the right direction but veeeeery slowly, perhaps due to as you say not knowing how to approach things. It's not the first time round for us so maybe he thinks how to approach things in a different way that it would work for both of us. Thanks very much.

Just saw your last post. It was a night here when I got your reading hence the late reply, and the reading was spot on and useful for me :)