***The Baby Voyager Tarot***

Tarot dance

...I love mini/small decks...I collect them...you can see my collection in my profile...I can be a bit obsessive I know....

...Several weeks ago I wandered on the James Wanless Voyager Tarot site...why I am not sure but I am glad I did...

...He had a Mini version of the Voyager Tarot called the Baby Voyager Tarot....

...I purchased the deck and emailed James Wanless asking him to sign the deck for me which he did...

...it is a little tiny deck...realities of using it in a reading....I am not so sure of...I am glad I have it...yes I do

...it came in a small blue velvet tarot bag with Voyager on it.

...The cards are just a little larger than a quarter in size

...James Waneless had stated on his site that there was a printing mistake…there are 2 Child of Worlds….One is the actually Child of Worlds and one is the mislabeled Child of Wands

...But that is not a problem…I would go blind trying to use them for a reading anyway….Just the same I am thrilled to add it to my Mini/Small Deck Collection….& thought I'd share.......

...Pics Attached

Attachments

• Fool Child.jpg
    Fool Child.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 282
  • Chariot.jpg
    Chariot.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 285
  • Back.jpg
    Back.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 232
  • Hermit.jpg
    Hermit.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 233
  • 2 child.jpg
    2 child.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 213

Tarot dance

....Small bump

gregory

Why the bump? Sure, yes, it's gorgeous and adorable but what is there to add?

Laura Borealis

So I could find it easily, maybe ;)

What a cute deck! And so very tiny! I love the idea of a mini deck collection. They don't take up much room either.

strings of life

Tarot dance, I ordered the baby based on you post, so thank you!

I was on the fence about it since it is so small, but one of my favorite reading decks (yes, reading) is a mini deck, the Starlight Illuminated by Carol Herzer. Mine is the heavy glitter painted edition. It is 2 5/8 X 1 5/8, so the baby Voyager is similar in size at 1
1 1/2 and 2 1/4.

I adore tiny decks. You can put them into a hat or large bag and just shake the cards around to shuffle. You may not see all of the details, but the ones that show themselves at the time are what you should pay attention to :). They are great decks to carry around.

I always loved the artwork in the Voyager but hated the large size and card stock. I'm hoping the baby is an edition and that I can actually enjoy.

gregory

What a cute deck! And so very tiny! I love the idea of a mini deck collection. They don't take up much room either.
I simply emailed James and said I had to have one immediately and he sent me a price. :)

Tarot dance

Exactly I really wanted to share them with Lb

Debra

I simply emailed James and said I had to have one immediately and he sent me a price. :)

The web site says $15, and no longer available.

eta, never mind, scroll down.

gregory

It said that when I emailed him, but I am no shrinking violet.... :joke:

But yes it was a year or so back, when someone told me about it.

strings of life

He does indeed have them. I got a very nice email saying that he'll ship mine when he is back to his office in a few days.