The bonefire has landed

wooden-eye

Bonefire App nearly ready

I have received notification that the Bonefire App from Fool's Dog is only weeks away, not months as I had thought.
I have seen the menu page and the FD website page and it looks so good. the colors are singing and the images crisp and zingy. They are doing such a good job.
I am getting very excited. I can't wait to buy my own electric Bonefire, and make every one I know get one too.

nisaba

<grin> And I have it on good authority that a local new age shop will be ordering decks from you ...

wooden-eye

Why Nisaba- how could you possibly know? Are you psychic or something.
You have a pm coming now.

nisaba

Why Nisaba- how could you possibly know? Are you psychic or something.
You have a pm coming now.

<grin> Perhaps ...

I *could* have threatened her with extreme violence. Or I could have showed her scans.

Or I'm just psychic. Thanks for the PM, I really appreciate it. :)

baylys

I have received notification that the Bonefire App from Fool's Dog is only weeks away, not months as I had thought.
I have seen the menu page and the FD website page and it looks so good. the colors are singing and the images crisp and zingy. They are doing such a good job.
I am getting very excited. I can't wait to buy my own electric Bonefire, and make every one I know get one too.

F**k me!!! There's an app coming?!?!??

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linfang

Yay, great news, so I can have this great deck with me all the time!

JasonLion

Bonefire Tarot in all its blazing glory is now available as an app for iOS and Android.

The Fool's Dog is delighted to welcome our first Tarot deck from the Southern Hemisphere to our family of Tarot and oracle card apps. We have really enjoyed working with Wooden-Eye to produce the Bonefire app from The Fool's Dog.

daphne

Thank you, JasonLion!!

Linfang

Thanks for the heads up, just downloaded the app. Can't tell you how happy I am to have this beautiful deck with me all the time now.

Alta

wow, awesome JasonLion, I like this deck a lot!