The Booty Babes

GryffinSong

GryffinSong said:
...On the beach are two circles...the closer one to shore has konked and knocked out a stone crocodile....

As I was clearing my reading cloth of this reading, I had a strong reaction to the crododile and that big sodalite circle. I picked them up and held them, and felt as if all the knocking about that I've had truly is in the past. That I'm standing tall now, and am strong and ready for the rest of my life. I felt that the circle and the croc had become almost friends. That they'd reconciled. And I set them back down on the cloth, but this time with the croc riding the circle in on the waves. Surfing into the future. :heart:
 

Attachments

  • surfing crocodile.jpg
    surfing crocodile.jpg
    280.8 KB · Views: 32

linnie

GryffinSong said:
That I'm standing tall now, and am strong and ready for the rest of my life. I felt that the circle and the croc had become almost friends. That they'd reconciled. And I set them back down on the cloth, but this time with the croc riding the circle in on the waves. Surfing into the future. :heart:
Yay!!! Go GryffinSong... Ever forward... Do you have a kangaroo charm in amongst your lot??? They can only move forward, or so I'm told!!! :):):) :heart:
 

linnie

Satori said:
Okay. I decided to list my stuff, because it is all so beeooteefull.

sigh. I'm very happy with this first installment of things. Wonderful things.

Thanks so much bodhran. My beach runneth over!

Now I'll do a reading with this first set of things, any takers?
It surely is an amazing stash, Satori... :):):) I think every one of us is eyeballing it with wonder and joy for your good fortune, and bodhran's kindness... :heart:
 

BodhiSeed

GryffinSong said:
As I was clearing my reading cloth of this reading, I had a strong reaction to the crododile and that big sodalite circle. I picked them up and held them, and felt as if all the knocking about that I've had truly is in the past. That I'm standing tall now, and am strong and ready for the rest of my life. I felt that the circle and the croc had become almost friends. That they'd reconciled. And I set them back down on the cloth, but this time with the croc riding the circle in on the waves. Surfing into the future. :heart:
This brought tears to my eyes.:heart: <sends big bearhug to GS>
 

Mellaenn

Ooooh! Aaaaah! (Over the new goodies for Satori's Moonbell and Opal) Very nice; this should be an exciting week as all of the pacakges begin to arrive and we move into the readings section.

Gryff, I love the mini-reading of your crocodile and sodalite circle. In my crystal oracle, my sodalite piece stands for "To thine own self be true" and for telling one's own truth. So apropos, I think, that the croc stands on that. And a circle is about the oneness of things. :)
 

linnie

bodhran said:
This brought tears to my eyes.:heart: <sends big bearhug to GS>
Ditto!!! Absolut!!!! PMing you, GryffinSong :heart:
 

Satori

Dearest Gryff,

I started this exchange last year in the hopes that other people might join me in my love of reading found treasures and objects. I know I didn't invent this method, yet I feel incredible joy that your set has already helped you identify something in yourself that heralds rebirth and integration.

Wonderful! Bravo!
 

GryffinSong

Thanks everyone! It indeed has been a very special experience already. :heart:
 

linnie

GryffinSong said:
I'm ..... strong and ready for the rest of my life.

These are the words that will carry you there, dear GryffinSong :):):) :heart:
 

GryffinSong

linnie said:
These are the words that will carry you there, dear GryffinSong :):):) :heart:

Weeeee ... I'm surfin'!!! :heart: :) :heart: