The Booty Babes

Satori

Love the mother and daughter oracles.

I put in the little sprinkle of shells, crystals and stuff so that it would be like beachy, magic, seafoam and dreams. LOL.

For you GryffinSong I tried to stay more natural, and the tiny doggy was so cute....I threw one your way. Can't remember if the others got one....I purposely tried not to give you any plastics.

I have also had the puffy hearts for a very long time.....enjoy them. This is why this time around it was easier to let go of treasures. They stay hidden in drawers...now they'll be used.

kaleanna

Yesterday my 13 yr old spotted the Container that I have all the "loot" in, and he says Can we go through it, and I told him NO you can not, and he say awwwwwwwww why not, and I told him cause ya'll have enough toys already, ROFL.

Witchy Woman

Satori said:
Happily grins and wanders off to toss puffy white balls of dog hair out the door to the birds....

Has mental flash of all the nests in the area loaded with Satori's hair, the hair of the children, the hair of the dog, and she smiles, thinking she is either the weirdest one on the street, or the most generous!

:p
Nope your not. I cut my cats hair outside and I can see the birds 'one eye balling me' from the trees. As soon as i walk away, and clean up the scissors and electric sheers and the water hose, the hair is gone! they fly down, scoop it up and zoom. Magic, it all gone!

Satori

Cool WW!

I have this big black round tray that I read on. bodhran sent this round circle of blue fabric with a little bit of nap....I put the circle on my tray and it is a little smaller than the tray, so there is a about a half inch between the fabric and lip of the tray.

I was laying out some objects today, doing a getting to know you reading and what do you know....I thought....hmmm....what if I roll a marble in the part around the outside edge of the tray, and then where ever it stops is the reading? bodhran sent a yellow and brown marble....and I have one too in my MB kit.

I put a bunch of objects on the outer edge of the cloth leaving some good sized spaces between the things. Then I did an inner circle in the empty spaces of the outer circle....and rolled the marble on the outer edge.

It worked! Where ever the marble stops is the reading...LOL. Flotsam Roulette!

I was quite pleased with myself. I mean, I don't think I'd do this for paying customers all the time.....because there is nothing like grabbing the stuff and tossing it out...but I love this roulette wheel. Another new toy!

Witchy Woman

Wow. I wander if the other oracle swaps have been as kewl as this one? A gambling wheel now, a dragon theme, clothes of them, tarot decks starting because of this, were making sacks, and well, what else...o yay, 3 of us hunted down a dragon and egg bowl, that we all got eyes, from the same batch, and used different colors. This one had taken on a mind of its own I tell ya...GS is making great works of art, that were all loven..I mean. WOW. Were all thinking of great items to put them in, throw them on...and ways of reading. So much info to take in and the sad part is I know, theres things ive forgotten. LOL.

kaleanna

Witchy Woman said:
Wow. I wander if the other oracle swaps have been as kewl as this one? A gambling wheel now, a dragon theme, clothes of them, tarot decks starting because of this, were making sacks, and well, what else...o yay, 3 of us hunted down a dragon and egg bowl, that we all got eyes, from the same batch, and used different colors. This one had taken on a mind of its own I tell ya...GS is making great works of art, that were all loven..I mean. WOW. Were all thinking of great items to put them in, throw them on...and ways of reading. So much info to take in and the sad part is I know, theres things ive forgotten. LOL.

LOL Witchy,

This one certainly has been a blast hasn't it.

The hunt for that dragon egg bowl was very kewl!

Love GS' Work of arts.

BodhiSeed

Satori said:
Cool WW!

I have this big black round tray that I read on. bodhran sent this round circle of blue fabric with a little bit of nap....I put the circle on my tray and it is a little smaller than the tray, so there is a about a half inch between the fabric and lip of the tray.

I was laying out some objects today, doing a getting to know you reading and what do you know....I thought....hmmm....what if I roll a marble in the part around the outside edge of the tray, and then where ever it stops is the reading? bodhran sent a yellow and brown marble....and I have one too in my MB kit.

I put a bunch of objects on the outer edge of the cloth leaving some good sized spaces between the things. Then I did an inner circle in the empty spaces of the outer circle....and rolled the marble on the outer edge.

It worked! Where ever the marble stops is the reading...LOL. Flotsam Roulette!

I was quite pleased with myself. I mean, I don't think I'd do this for paying customers all the time.....because there is nothing like grabbing the stuff and tossing it out...but I love this roulette wheel. Another new toy!
Woman, you are so creative when it comes to oracle readings! I'm thoroughly impressed!:thumbsup:

Satori

Thanks bodhran! Doesn't make me any money, but I sure can entertain myself!

It is sort of an alethiometer. The symbols on the outer edge can be lined up with symbols on the inner edge. I was thinking on the first roll you take the symbol from the outer edge, second roll take the symbol from the next circle and final roll take a symbol from the inner circle. You know line up the marble with those other inner circles.

It will need some experimenting...so I promise to set it up and try it for you all later today. I have things to do this am. One thing I need to do is ask the husband for his little mini level. I don't think the table is level because the damn marble keeps stopping on the same spot on the tray. So I don't know if its the table the tray or the whole damn house!

Last year someone sent me a top. I would lay stuff out in little meandering paths and then twirl the top. Whatever objects the top bumped into was chosen for the reading. This roulette wheel is similar.

kaleanna

Morning All,

Got a funny thing to tell ya'll this morning.

Yesterday when I checked the mail, I did NOT have anything in there. So fast forward to this morning, and my 13 yr old goes out to put something in the mailbox and in the mailbox is my package from MM. LOL.

Now I know it was way too early for mail to have come today yet so I am guessing that the mailman had missed it but saw it before heading back to the post office and stopped back by and put it in the mailbox. ROFL

Awesome Package MM.Thank you so much!!!!

Wow an alligator's tooth, very interesting.. was trying to figure out what it was. My 13 yr old said it looked like a fang LOL.

Will post pics as soon as camera lets me.

KMilliron

Where do you find alligator teeth? o_O