The Booty Babes

kaleanna

GryffinSong said:
LOL!!! I must confess that that's kind of my reaction to Mr. Big. He feels icky.

LOL Gryffin

Witchy Woman

Welp im not in your group, but it sounds like its to you. bottle um the ass...to funny. no, you dont want to retreat or sit back down till its done :) hehehe

GryffinSong

Witchy Woman said:
Welp im not in your group, but it sounds like its to you. bottle um the ass...to funny. no, you dont want to retreat or sit back down till its done :) hehehe

LOL, good point!!!

In working with this spread, on the dragon side of the cloth, it became clear that my dragon wanted more detail to her face, so I've added eyes and detail to her crest.

Attachments

• dragon crest.jpg
    dragon crest.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 52

KMilliron

GryffinSong said:
LOL, good point!!!

In working with this spread, on the dragon side of the cloth, it became clear that my dragon wanted more detail to her face, so I've added eyes and detail to her crest.
Me like!

GryffinSong

KMilliron said:
Haha, I'm surrounded by jumpy people. There are six people in this house, four chicks and three guys. I'm the only chick that does not freak out whenever I see a spider. I mean FREAK OUT. Passing out kind of freaking out. It's funny as hell. We'll be cleaning the basement and a spider will slowly drop down between us. I'll pretend not to notice it haha.
"OMG Kirsten! Kirsten get the spider."
--"What'd you say? I had my head phones in."
"I said get the spider, quickquickquickquickquick!"
--"What spider?"
"That one there!"
--"Where?"
"RIGHT THERE!!!"
--"Oh. I thought you meant the one behind you. Hold on let me change this song, I don't wanna listen to it..." *fiddles with ipod*

Of course by the time I get to "let me change this" the other girl is gone, little puff of dust where she used to be. Haha. I'm a horrible person xD

Too cruel!!! LOL

I usually don't mind real, live bugs too much. Mice in my home, and large furry spiders (I know, I know, not a bug. Arachnid) like you get out west, especially if I don't know what they are ... those creep me out. It's a fear of the unknown thing ... OMG, what if it's got a deadly poison?!?!? If someone explains what it is and how harmless it is I'm better. And for the mice, it's the destruction that partially freaks me out. The other part of the mice freak out is just out-and-out silly girly freaking I guess!!! LOL In any place but my OWN house, a mouse is cute. But I've seen what they do when I had a family take up residence in my RV. Not fun. And my sighthounds, who supposedly hunt by sight? Where were they? They never even NOTICED them!!! Even when the durn things ran right across the room in front of them!!! Useless dogs. I was ready to trade them in for a good old barn cat mouser!!!

Witchy Woman

GryffinSong said:
LOL, good point!!!

Lovely, just lovely. She's beautiful.

GryffinSong

KMilliron said:

Thanks. :) I'm probably going to add some stitched detail too, but I'm not yet certain exactly what I want, and I HATE ripping stitches out!!!

KMilliron

GryffinSong said:
And for the mice, it's the destruction that partially freaks me out. The other part of the mice freak out is just out-and-out silly girly freaking I guess!!! LOL In any place but my OWN house, a mouse is cute. But I've seen what they do when I had a family take up residence in my RV. Not fun. And my sighthounds, who supposedly hunt by sight? Where were they? They never even NOTICED them!!! Even when the durn things ran right across the room in front of them!!! Useless dogs. I was ready to trade them in for a good old barn cat mouser!!!
I've lived in Nevada so I get the spider thing. I don't freak about them though.

But mice? MICE? You never met Matchbook. That was my mouse, light gray longish coat with dark red eyes. Had him train to come here, stay, go to bed, hide, front flip, back flip, front flip to top of cage, back flip to top of cage (those are where he'd flip and cling to the top of the cage half way though and just crawl on the ceiling like the ninja mouse he was)

I would wrapp him in a sweatshirt and feed him bread dipped in milk when he was sick (but never crust he hated crust) and whenever I let someone hold him and he got the feeling I didn't like that person they got a handful of his business. He never used the bathroom on someone I liked, and never did it to me either. If he gave me a small nip that meant he wanted me to lower my hand so he can jump into his bedding and go.

That mouse was smart. :D

GryffinSong

Sounds like a nice mouse. :)

The mice in my RV left turds and little mouse pee all over. Ate my boxes. Chewed up my clothing to make their nests. Destructive little monsters.