The Booty Babes

morticia monroe

WAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! I JUST SPENT AN HOUR AND A HALF ON A GIANT POST AND HIT SEND AND IT"S GONE!!!

SOB< SOB SOB> sonofadirtysagafrassin.........

omg ifeel like squalling. son of a beach!!!!!

ok, *sigh* back to the sagafrassin drawing board.

morticia monroe

Gol-dang it, I can't believe I just wrote a novel and I lost the whole thing. I'm in hysterical laughter stage right now....

KMilliron

Gol-dang it, I can't believe I just wrote a novel and I lost the whole thing. I'm in hysterical laughter stage right now....

Hate when that happens. Whoever designed this laptop put the "homepage" button next to caps lock so if my finger moves a tad too far to the left.... BOOM. No post.

morticia monroe

Hate when that happens. Whoever designed this laptop put the "homepage" button next to caps lock so if my finger moves a tad too far to the left.... BOOM. No post.

I somehow wasnt logged in.
Now I have that hopeless feeling of having to try to rewrite it. lol.

kaleanna

WAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! I JUST SPENT AN HOUR AND A HALF ON A GIANT POST AND HIT SEND AND IT"S GONE!!!

SOB< SOB SOB> sonofadirtysagafrassin.........

omg ifeel like squalling. son of a bit*h!!!!!

ok, *sigh* back to the sagafrassin drawing board.

(((((((((((MM)))))))))))))) I hate when that happens :(

Mellaenn

SOB< SOB SOB>

{Stands shoulder-to-shoulder with MM with an arm around her, looking at the giant crater that now exists where there once was a stupendous post}

I am so sorry, friend! One day when we have access the full akashic records we will make it a point to go back and look for your post. :)

morticia monroe

What I said. Condensed version.

I love the stuff everyone sent! Special favorites are the carnelian stone and the shells, which were too pretty to throw in a dark bag and now reside in my display cabinet among crystals and other shells. They are beautiful and I will look at them every day!

The carnelian stone is breathtaking. I absolutely love it, and although it may end up in the oracle eventually, right now it is with me, hanging out. :) And the shells with the colored "eye" on them are really, really cool, I don;t think I;ve ever seen them before and i love them! I also like the horse, because I have a phobia of horses and so this will make a very significant statement to me in a reading.

The silver sun, moon and skeleton charms are cool, and the compass is a good one, and this one really works. ;)

And the eyeballs on a chain! I LOVE them. Also the wooden egg will be intereting to read, and also the bowling pin. Great ideas! Also, the chess pieces, bacause I think they can be interpreted in a number of ways.

Oh, and especially, bodhran, the little porcelain vase. I love it! It's so charming. Thank you so much for everything.

Satori next, but I feel a desperate need to post this now.

morticia monroe

{Stands shoulder-to-shoulder with MM with an arm around her, looking at the giant crater that now exists where there once was a stupendous post}

I am so sorry, friend! One day when we have access the full akashic records we will make it a point to go back and look for your post. :)

Oh WOULD you? it really WAS a beaut..... thanks, Mel.

morticia monroe

(((((((((((MM)))))))))))))) I hate when that happens :(

Thanks, Anna, I'm fixin to make a post for you, even though we weren't really on one another's team. Haha!! Oh man, that was funny. See what you get for listening to me?

kaleanna

Thanks, Anna, I'm fixin to make a post for you, even though we weren't really on one another's team. Haha!! Oh man, that was funny. See what you get for listening to me?

ROFL MM,

Yeah, I bet I sounded confused a bit in my pm but was like ok, maybe I overlooked something. LOL.

I love all the items you sent hun! Need to get with you to find out some of the stones that you sent me.

The stone that really caught my eye was the longish white ocean jasper one, I just can't seem to put that one down for very long, LOL.