The Booty Babes

BodhiSeed

Bodhran, the gold cube you have is pyrite. Isn't it cool that it forms that way?

Nope, that must have been someone else! No gold cube in my bag.:D But I do have this green, iridescent looking piece though... shell or stone?

kaleanna

Nope, that must have been someone else! No gold cube in my bag.:D But I do have this green, iridescent looking piece though... shell or stone?

I wonder if the green piece you are talking about is abalone shell. I received a piece in my set of stones.

morticia monroe

I'm so glad you like them!!! The buttons are made from deer antler. A friend of mine made them ... there's a little background in the write-up I sent. :)

Oh I'm so sorry, it must seem inconsiderate to say I haven't read it yet, my daughter has been with me the last two days, she's starting her summer internship at the same place I am employed and so I've been getting her aquainted with it and the other employees, and also have my 17 year old son taking his drivers test tomorrow,,,we've been practicing every day by going on drives.
I know there is a story about the bears in there, and I want to read that. I promise to soon.

morticia monroe

LOL. Have mercy on me, y'all. I had a memory once and then I turned about 45 and it began running off. Sometimes I forget the easiest things.

morticia monroe

I do believe that's shell. I don't remember where I got it, and I'm sure it's dyed, but I think it's really neat.

kaleanna

Now that I do not know. I'd love to hear if you find out, though. :)

I will let you know. that is what I thought it was when I first saw it, but looking at it again, it doesn't have the "sparkle" like the sunstones that I have seen. So will have to do some research :D

kaleanna

Alrighty here are closeups of the stones that I was not sure of.

Attachments

• unknown stone 11.jpg
    unknown stone 11.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 50
  • unknown stone 21.jpg
    unknown stone 21.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 54
  • unknown stone 31.jpg
    unknown stone 31.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 69
  • unknown stone 41.jpg
    unknown stone 41.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 58
  • unknown stone 51.jpg
    unknown stone 51.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 70

kaleanna

and two more

Attachments

• unknown stone 61.jpg
    unknown stone 61.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 55
  • unknown white stones 1.jpg
    unknown white stones 1.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 53

Satori

I think the last set of stones are tumbled selenite. But I can't be sure!