The Booty Babes

GryffinSong

Dear GS,

I seem to have lost whatever question you asked and so I asked a general question for you and drew a few objects out of the MoonBell pile. I arranged the items for you, mandala.

You got:
Center of the circle: A decorated christmas tree
Around the tree like flower petals:
a goddess with a broken arm
a Mexican man holding a sign that says We Are All Immigrants
a carved African mask
a cupcake with sprinkles, green frosting, a cherry on top
a dalmation dog
a pink sneaker
an aluminum can pull top
a metal disk that reads: 4. Give More

8 petals around one center

9 random objects

Thanks, Satori. A general is perfect. :heart:

the path is one of self love-sneaker. You go places. You do things. Your feet carry you around, like loyal puppies, like two little puppies you always bring with you.

The pink color, self love and care. This Wallk, the journey on the Wheel for this life is about your self care. I think you tend to get caught up in it sometimes. And no fooling, you know how to live. The cupcake is special. Looks creamy, frothy, gooey yummy. I think growth through self indulgent activities. Being able to perfect things seems to be a wonderful theme for you.

Aww, what sweet and wonderful imagery. I have journeyed far, and I've done it all for reasons of creativity, creating joy in my life, and in other ways attempting to take care of myself. And perfecting things. I love making little improvements in things until they're just so. I'll notice something a little bit off, even if it's just a mis-spelled word, or a seam that's slightly off, and I'll fix it. Little things. Making perfect. I like that. I like, too, that the pink is the color of breast cancer awareness, because of what comes next ...

And then the goddess broke her arm...

Whew, she sure did. Lots of trauma in the last few years, and interesting that the first two things you mention are an arm and feet. My feet are affected by the chemo. They're numb and sometimes tingly and painful. My feet, my traveling feet, my very foundation, has been shaken and damaged. And my arm. It's got lymphedema. A side affect of the surgeries. Heavy, numb, sometimes a little painful and tingly. Ug.

The broken armed goddess was a fimo creation. she only broke her arm recently when one of the kids broke it. I threw it out. Rescued it from the trash, and threw it out again. The child who broke her said, "I'm sorry Mamma. I didn't mean to break your lady. Please don't throw her away."

We Are all broken in some way right? So I took her out of the trash.
We lose faith with our bodies when they don't do what we want them to do, when they sag, when the face wrinkles and inside we are still smooth skinned and perky breasted and ready for adventure.

Yeah, you got that right!!! Let's not throw away a life just because it's a little battered. I will move forward in my pink shoes with my broken arm and my tingly toes. I'll make new adventures, and come to love this battered body as best I can. :heart:

So right next to her, the broken armed goddess, the Immigrant guy and the Give More disk. How much more? We all started out somewhere some time somehow as foreigners, which I find interesting.

I look at Give More and I think what can I give away each day so that I lighten the load. I don't need it. Can't take it with me. This swap is a funny thing. We didn't give it away because other things came back in...we recycled.

so what if every time we give something away other things come in, we are just forever and a day accepting things and then setting them free. Building energy receive give receive give...endlessly.

Beautiful. Simply beautiful. And something I've gotten much better at as I've gotten older. Keeping the energy flowing. It came up recently in a discussion about keeping tarot decks that we don't click with. Some advocate keeping them just in case. Perhaps it'll click next year. I've moved into the strong feeling that I need to let that energy go to someone who will click with it now. Otherwise I've got stale not-clicking energy clinging to me. Same with clutter and the extra weight on my body. Those have been harder to let go of, but at least I'm aware and making strides (in my pink shoes!!!) in that direction.

And the Christmas tree. the end of the year....the final gifting and the final receiving. And then a new year starts and we do it all over again.

I sort of think...what do you give to yourself? What do you let go of? The pop top...what do you throw out...and what washes back up?

One woman's trash...is another woman's....treasure.

Lovely, simply lovely!!! And so appropos to what we're doing here in our swap. Thank you for these beautiful thoughts.

I didn't say anything about the mask.
I went over the layout again, I still had it on my board. I feel like you are on a sort of a walkabout. And it has two parts. The past and present.

Much of what you have thought of as your real life, or a life that was a little more real than now was when you were in your trailer and traveling. I don't know how to put this, but you were always find your way back to you.

Each person you met on the trail was like a mask of you, the essential you the you you dreamt you could be, the you you wanted to be.

Each person met, each mask revealed, each step taken, was taken in love. Each time you settled you became more whole.

So imagine a tornado, or a spiral. I like the funnel though. We are forever spiraling out away from ourselves and then back in again. We take out of ourselves gifts for the world things we don't need experiences we'd like to live over again, trips we want to have again, out and in. Just like the tide, the beach waters washing over us, tumbling our souls, smoothing us like the ocean or a river tumbles and smooths a stone.

The mask was the key.

I hope it makes more sense now.

Stunning imagery, Satori, and so poetically put!!! Absolutely gorgeous reading, and one that I'll be thinking about for awhile to come.

Thank you sweetie!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

linnie

That really was very beautiful, Satori... Junk Oracle extraordinairre... :) I'm glad that we are allowed to read one another's... beautiful :heart:

Oh, and I liked what MM read, too, especially in terms of the clarity afforded by being in close proximity, and regadring the 'left field' stuff... yes... Still waiting on all my loot... as are my Northern Hemispere counterparts, no doubt :)

GryffinSong

That really was very beautiful, Satori... Junk Oracle extraordinairre... :) I'm glad that we are allowed to read one another's... beautiful :heart:

Oh, and I liked what MM read, too, especially in terms of the clarity afforded by being in close proximity, and regadring the 'left field' stuff... yes... Still waiting on all my loot... as are my Northern Hemispere counterparts, no doubt :)

You know, I'm almost liking our oracles better than tarot cards. Almost. ;) They seem to have such depth and variety. It's truly beautiful.

Satori

I've drawn and cast for you Satori, and this is what lies in front of me.

Dead center is a cast off 1950's black glass earring, It is the screwback kind, but the hardware that is the attachment has been broken off . Directly above it is a silver keychain with a handcuff, which is open completely.
To the left (but definitely part of this small cluster of items) is a small "insert photo here" charm, and a small two-sided object I found and cannot identify.

Above these items are four items lying in a perfectly straight line. The car, upside down, is first. Next is the coil of beads that I said reminded me of DNA. It has been crushed on one end, and next to that is a clamshell, shut tight, but empty.
Directly underneath these three items in a row is a black glass bead. It is upside down, and very matte, very black, very intensely dark.

A clear glass bead is far left of the other items, and each and every one of these things rests in a perfect inverted triangle , atop a small sword which is perfectly straight up and down, with the point downward.

I see the earring as signifying old times, old ways, old attitudes and even old comforts. The handcuff, wide open, offers a release, and I am reading this as saying that to everything there is a season, and it's time to make some changes, for they are changing with or without your consent. It's time to free yourselves. Some things you'll find easy to let go because you know they have served their purposed and had their due, but other things will require work, acceptance, and even faith. The fact that the earring is no longer functional says that old ways are no longer working.
Yes honey. Lots of things no longer serve us/me here. It is the age old adage. We took each other for granted, thought that we'll always be here, together, like old shoes. But nothing can stay the same.

MM said:
The picture charm turned upside down is being pinned down by a small metal gadget that I cannot identify, but thought was really interesting looking, It has a male-female feeling to it with two distinct sides. The male side is lying on top of the charm, and I'm wondering if he is a bit of a homebody. I don't know, but I'm feeling like this talks about the need for the two of you make a united front, standing together.
Wow. This is the first time this has come up in readings about the relationship. I find it funny btw that I did not ask about the rltnshp but it came up. You saw the reading as the rltnshp. And here you see the united front. Finally, too, the hubby is saying something ALMOST similar. Almost united front, but not quite. We are talking about working things out, working on the rltnshp.

MM said:
When I tossed this junk a few days back the first thing I noticed was the little coiled piece I call DNA.
I love that. Oooh. DNA in the kit. Brilliant!
MM said:
The upside down car preceeding it speaks of being completely knocked off-course. The empty clamshell(?) directly following it speaks of water, the sea, emotion, feelings. Shut tight and hollowed out. Underneath this all, the opaque black drop of glass seems to accentuate this in a very serious way. I was wondering if their might be a sorrowful and grave health issue with yourself or a family member. I saw a few posts later that you mention the loss of your sister. And so please forgive the hurtful mention, but I wonder if this is what I am seeing here. I am not sure what it means in this reading, but would not be surprised to find that the stress of this sad loss has had a tremendous effect on you in every aspect of your life.
No you see that we almost divorced. Not quite....but he keeps brining it up. Also, many family issues for me with my sisters. One of them the youngest is not speaking to me and I think she means to end our relationship. Serious stuff. Lots of losses all around me, all the time. I'm working very hard on myself too, and all kinds of relationships are falling falling falling away. Not pretty either. Lots of messy situations, painful words being said, and I admit that I just don't want to fight with these people anymore. I threw in the white flag a long time ago and said I surrender. And my little sis, she just can't stand me right now in my new place. I'm praying about it. I gave it to God/Goddess/Spirit.

MM said:
Underneath all of this is a small plastic sword, pointed downward. Everything seems to rest on it, as the toss resembles an inverted triangle, and the sword is the point on which it all balances. It is sharp and has a lot of weight on it, and I'd interpret this as having one heck of a lot on your mind and in your thoughts.
OH yeah. Lots. One thing in fact, that if my Mom could see all this, and of course she is perhaps picking up on some of it, she'd be heartbroken.

MM said:
Up away from everything else and far to the right lies a larger , beautiful, clear glass piece. When these pieces sit next to something, they magnify and make clear whatever it is. But this piece is upside down and far away. I see this as maybe meaning that the way not to fight so much is to try to spend time together that doesn't focus on or around "the usual". The glass piece, up and far to the left of everything else is truly "in left field" So maybe some new things, new ways to spend time together, places to go, and things to do that are out of the ordinary. It's hard to fight when you're having a great time, whether it be quiet and peaceful or fun and active.

So funny. Because I know that when big growth happens those things in the life, in the soul that no longer serve will fall away.

I don't know what will happen with my family, the sister issues. But we will always be sisters, and I can't imagine that our rift is permanent.

AS for the marriage, changes are happening. I decided the focus is on me. I am continuing my work on myself. I need to keep making changes, lose weight, get back to my most comfortable weight, get healthy, perfect my skills as a reader and grow my business in the healing intuitive arts. Write my books. Get published.

I can't fight when I'm busy working on these things. And the extra money is what hubby wants to see roll in.

Thanks MM. You saw some stuff girl! Nice work. Beautiful reading. Accurate.

I love these little kits. Powerful stuff.

linnie

linnie said:
My mailbox is still empty... so no 'complete' oracle yet, but there are so many lovely pieces there already, it will be an absolute gem when other people's generously-gifted treasures arrive...
Um, did I mention that Horace's exquisite pieces arrived to me the other day.... absolutley gorgeous... I posted all about them on the main and Junkanoos threads, but have yet to take a photo that does the bits justice... Yay!!!! Love those special little pieces... :)

GryffinSong

If anyone's still keeping up with this thread I wanted to share something I made with some of those stone bears that I sent out. I made them several years ago, having bought a whole strand of the things, and made a number of earrings with them. I just re-found these recently, still hanging in my RV. :)

Attachments

• bear earrings.jpg
    bear earrings.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 72

linnie

If anyone's still keeping up with this thread I wanted to share something I made with some of those stone bears that I sent out. I made them several years ago, having bought a whole strand of the things, and made a number of earrings with them. I just re-found these recently, still hanging in my RV. :)

Beaytiful, GryffinSong :) :heart:

linnie

Um, did I mention that Horace's exquisite pieces arrived to me the other day.... absolutley gorgeous... I posted all about them on the main and Junkanoos threads, but have yet to take a photo that does the bits justice... Yay!!!! Love those special little pieces... :)

*** I am a silly creature... truly... meant to quote my orginal post from days ago, but instead cut and pasted and edited a 4 day old post... aarrgghh!!! Anyway, I now have some stunning loot, and expecting more in the next day or so... yippee... :)

Satori

Lovely earrings. Those bears speak so much. IN fact, the blue carved sodalite bear GS sent to me really seems to be speaking to me.

That reading that I posted, of the goddess and her two men, well the other day I was waking up and I saw the bears at the bottom of the picture, near the goddess's head. And I was having all these ideas about the bears...plus the one bear I already had, the mother of pearl bear, the larger mop bear. So it was sort of...like the bears want to show me all the ways they can work in the readings.

We had an awesome exchange and I'll be looking for everyone over in the readings area!

Thank you everyone!