The Booty Babes

GryffinSong

Satori said:
Open mine! Open mine! Open mine!

:D

LOL, any minute now!!! I'm still finishing up my lunch, and will get out the scissors and knives and other opening tools in just a moment. I know, I know, the excitement might kill me, but I'm really, really wanting to finish lunch so I don't get salad dressing all over my new treasure!!! LOL

GryffinSong

Oh, everyone, bodhran stamped a GREYHOUND on the address label!!!!!!!! :heart:

Satori

I've turned into Gollum.
I'm sitting here, drooling, crouched over, rubbing my hands together, rubbing my chin, wondering, when is she opening up my stuff?

One for the bodhee. Who, btw, is sensitive and may be psychic. She really just might be....

:angel:

GryffinSong said:
Oh, everyone, bodhran stamped a GREYHOUND on the address label!!!!!!!! :heart:

BodhiSeed

And I shall sit with you... :D

Where's MM? She must be on the trade train...

Satori

okay sit with me. Have any chocolate?

BodhiSeed

Satori said:
okay sit with me. Have any chocolate?
No, dang it. But I can sneak some of my daughter's double-stuffed oreos.:D

Satori

Look what I can do.

I can swiffer the floor, listen to public radio, sit with you twisting cyber oreos and wait for Gryff to tell us how much she loves our junk.

:smoker:

(Smoker smiley in homage to the man who used to use it all the time and who I never see here anymore, he who shall remain nameless.)

bodhran said:
No, dang it. But I can sneak some of my daughter's double-stuffed oreos.:D

BodhiSeed

I envy you multi-taskers!

Satori

LOL.

Ummm, dare I say that the frig needs cleaning, my laundry is piling up....and there is so much more to do?

But here, have a piece of Willy Wonka Waterfall. Just found it in the cabinet.

:)

Satori drapes herself over the couch, swinging a leg off the end, chews chocolate, watches clock and wonders if husband will make good on threats of installing hidden cameras to see what it is she really does do all day...

LOL. Kidding.

GryffinSong

I am positively dancing with joy at all the babalicious things you lovely ladies sent me!!! Oh. My. Gosh. It's incredible!!! I was looking through bead stores online yesterday thinking, I need a compass, and a heron, and a horse, and, and, and ... you ladies have provided all of these things and much, much more!!! I'm gobsmacked. (whatever that means, and I probably don't want to know!)

I've managed to fish out a few instant click things for my treasure oracle, but everytime I look at this HUGE pile of loot I see something I hadn't noticed, so it will be awhile before I know what goes in and what goes someplace else. Satori, you sent so many lovely TINY things, that I clearly will be getting out a small bowl for a wee little "oracle on the go". Bodhran, dragons!!! And that heron. She is my heart animal, and I was searching high and low yesterday for some way to represent her in my oracle. Lo and behold you've included that lovely blue and white porcelain with a heron on it!!! Morticia, the child-like things are especially super - wooden horse, baby carriage ...

And all the references to travel (plane, luggage stamps ...) I can't believe it. And the stones, the shells, the many charms. This is absolutely amazing. More later after I've absorbed it some.