The Booty Babes

Satori

That's the one that I said looks like a turtle head. I like it too. Soft, velvety. I'm thinking it may be petrified wood.

And my very clear quartz point just might be apophylite. Waiting to hear dear one.....oh, and...

Do You Like Your Loot????

bodhran said:
Hey MM, what is that brownish, reddish polished slab that was with the stones? It was gorgeous.

GryffinSong

I've added a number of things from each of your treasures to my main oracle. I've also set aside some of the tiny things for a little bitty wee oracle. That one will need some beefing up, and I might need to use my reading glasses to use it!!! LOL

Here are shots of the loot that arrived today. I'm still blown away by the awesomeness of this exchange!!! :heart:

Attachments

• from bodhran.jpg
    from bodhran.jpg
    291.5 KB · Views: 51
  • from satori.jpg
    from satori.jpg
    279 KB · Views: 50
  • from morticia monroe.jpg
    from morticia monroe.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 48

GryffinSong

bodhran said:
I'm thinking maybe it could just be a symbol of being tied in knots.

That's the kind of thing I was thinking too. A knot in the belly, stuck energy, a knotty problem, something that will take time to unravel, and so on.

BodhiSeed

Satori, those frogs REALLY jump! (Having fun testing it out :D)
Like the "X marks the spot idea".:thumbsup:

GryffinSong

bodhran said:
Satori, those frogs REALLY jump! (Having fun testing it out :D)

I'm thinking we try out a reading where we spread a bunch of loot out, then hop the frog and read based on what it lands on or near. :)

Like the "X marks the spot idea".:thumbsup:

Me too ... that went straight into the bowl. :)

Witchy Woman

GryffinSong said:
I've added a number of things from each of your treasures to my main oracle. I've also set aside some of the tiny things for a little bitty wee oracle. That one will need some beefing up, and I might need to use my reading glasses to use it!!! LOL

Here are shots of the loot that arrived today. I'm still blown away by the awesomeness of this exchange!!! :heart:
wow what cool stuff. i love that eye ball....and air plane. OK now i dont feel so dang bad for sending a bunch of stuff...everyone did....it seems..LOL yay.

kaleanna

Ya'll got some AWESOME stuff :)

I did a reading for silverwings with my miniature oracle, and can't wait to see her feedback from it.

It has been quiet on my group's thread today.

GryffinSong

One more photo for the evening ... I put together what I thought might go in my wee little oracle, and the comparison to my regular one is amazing. Look at the wee little bowl it fits into!!! :heart:

Attachments

• mother and daughter oracles.jpg
    mother and daughter oracles.jpg
    278.4 KB · Views: 53

KMilliron

I have beach glass that is much too small for my jewelry making that would be the perfect size for your mini oracle :D