The Booty Babes

Satori

Now the arms to the right of the goddess's center line or her body, you see that bent line? Those are the two legs of her husband leading up to his waist. He is standing in a jaunty pose, knee bent, very cavalier. Very much her husband. Very casual, sort of fun, but a naughty boy. A very naughty boy.

At the waist level where the tangle of objects is you'll find a baby (the clue to how I knew that was hubby, a wire heart, a horse and cart, a magic wand sitting there like the belt of jean, the eyes-one open and one closed, like a wink. So very much her hubby. Not really paying attention to what he should be.

Her current boyfriend is very serious about being a Dad, working, going to school, being a straightlaced provider...

Can you see it?

Look how the husband is sort of kicking her away...

But her current boyfriend tries to stand beside her. And his passionate heart beats in his leg, he is there to stay, he loves her!

Also, the Magician card is upside down, so his feet are really pointing to the top of the tray. She is the Hanged Goddess, with her Magician's feet pointing to the top of the tray.

I just was astounded by the graphic nature of this portrait! She layed all this out completely subconciously. Really, amazing amazing amazing work here. Just so healing for her.

BUT

I read some of it differently for her, and looking at it now, with some time to think about it...I would have said things differently to her. I can fix it. She has her pic on her phone so we can go back over it....but wow. Does this oracle speak, right?

Satori

One more thing. She thought she was asking about her work.

She kept saying, what about my work.....

Wow. No, this isn't about work at all.....not really....

BodhiSeed

Amazing layout, amazing reading.:heart:
You are a rockin' reader, Satori!:D

kaleanna

sounds like an awesome reading Satori :) Love the pic

kaleanna

Well lil one woke up and so gotta go make sure thathe is going backto sleep, and then gotta work on some stuff to get posted to artfire tomorrow, so tryingto keep busy so Idon't stress. (feel like I am losing the battle on not stressing though :/ )

Nite all

Mellaenn

Just a quick hello to everyone. I wanted to let you know that after this evening, I will probably not be online very much here at AT until Monday evening because we have family coming to visit.

At this point I think that some people are still waiting for a package here or there, but mostly we are at the point where everyone can exchange readings; I would advise that when you have time try to do at least one reading here. Not everyone has the time, but this is a great opportunity. I especially love reading for someone with items that they sent me - I can feel THEIR energy. (But then, I'm into psychometry!)

Anyway, send me a p.m. if you have any questions; otherwise, I'll see you all in a few days.

Have fun!

GryffinSong

...I wanted to let you know that after this evening, I will probably not be online very much here at AT until Monday evening because we have family coming to visit...

I, too, will be offline part of the weekend. This evening I'm headed to a friend's house for a mini-retreat with my quilt bee. Weeeee!!! I'll probably be back online late saturday or early sunday.

linnie

I, too, will be offline part of the weekend. This evening I'm headed to a friend's house for a mini-retreat with my quilt bee. Weeeee!!! I'll probably be back online late saturday or early sunday.
Oh, lovely.... I've only ever done a two person quilting day, but never a 'bee'... We were up to the basting bit, and it's so much easier with spare hands... but I would love to do a real quilting bee... one day, in a community choir, perhaps, but I keep missing their notifications... and I have lots of personal ones yet to do... How long do quilting fingers last, I wonder, as I do all my bits by hand... Have fun, GryffinSong :heart:

I do have a basket-weaving day here at my place today, in an hour's time, so I'd better skedaddle and make ready for the 'Basket Cases'... our group of several, 'grey-ish', wonderful women... :):):)

Oooh... oops... yes, all the Booty Babes needed to hear that... hee hee... thought I was somewhere else... :):):) Have lovely days... :)

morticia monroe

I'll be happy to read for someone :) I will ask for a 24 hour window please, my life waxes and wanes, and I never know when I'm to be called away.

Would anyone care to sit with me?

Satori

I'll be happy to read for someone :) I will ask for a 24 hour window please, my life waxes and wanes, and I never know when I'm to be called away.

Would anyone care to sit with me?

Me!

I need to know...so many things. give me a sec....

Will my date with my hubby be fun this weekend? Or will we fight....

How to avoid fights....please.

thanks!!!