The Cross + the Bouquet

decan

Hi folks,
The context: an official agency didn't send me a document that I need presently so I contacted them to complain about this.
They answered me by email and told me that they sent an email to ask that this document will be sent again to me.
Therefore I asked the question: will I receive my document soon (and without problem)? and I pulled 2 cards from my Stralsunder Lenormand: The Cross + the Bouquet

My interpretation: for me the Cross could fit to my worries with regard to the situation (I feel a bit frustrated): or there was an impediment or they forgot to sent it but it's something annoying for me (actually currently not too much because there is some hope naturally).
The Bouquet: here I interpret this card as a good news ("assistance, gift"), the situation will be solved quickly.

Of course another possibility is that the Cross card taints the Bouquet card and dominates this short spread with a bad result.
What do you think guys? (I will give you the result when I will know it)

samantha

I don't always see the Cross as trials and tribulations, I sometimes read it as destiny/fate. Assuming you believe in such I would say that your document (and perhaps an apology) is fated to turn up for you. This would make more sense if what you are waiting for is something important, something which will lead you towards bigger and better things - as opposed to a more run of the mill item. Anyway, fingers cross (ed) for you :) I'll keep my eye out for your update.

decan

I don't always see the Cross as trials and tribulations, I sometimes read it as destiny/fate. Assuming you believe in such I would say that your document (and perhaps an apology) is fated to turn up for you. This would make more sense if what you are waiting for is something important, something which will lead you towards bigger and better things - as opposed to a more run of the mill item. Anyway, fingers cross (ed) for you :) I'll keep my eye out for your update.
I recognize that I don't have enough considered the Cross card as "fate" in this short spread.
Actually it is relevant to consider it as "fate" because I should have received this document automatically (in some way it's a given, the reason I am a bit surprised).
Well, here your interpretation is encouraging!

Concerning apologies, they are very polite naturally but with administration (and internet) things are as well very impersonal, so I will be happy if I have it soon.
Thanks Samantha! :)

snowmoon

Hi folks,
The context: an official agency didn't send me a document that I need presently so I contacted them to complain about this.
They answered me by email and told me that they sent an email to ask that this document will be sent again to me.
Therefore I asked the question: will I receive my document soon (and without problem)? and I pulled 2 cards from my Stralsunder Lenormand: The Cross + the Bouquet

My interpretation: for me the Cross could fit to my worries with regard to the situation (I feel a bit frustrated): or there was an impediment or they forgot to sent it but it's something annoying for me (actually currently not too much because there is some hope naturally).
The Bouquet: here I interpret this card as a good news ("assistance, gift"), the situation will be solved quickly.

Of course another possibility is that the Cross card taints the Bouquet card and dominates this short spread with a bad result.

hi, i would think cross with bouquet , as you will not receive your document.

cross, there is nothing you can do.

decan

hi, i would think cross with bouquet , as you will not receive your document.

cross, there is nothing you can do.

Thanks Snowmoon!
Well, with the Cross card in the first position that's an option that I thought as well of course, the reason why I posted my short spread.
Not the option I hope, but something possible.

snowmoon

Thanks Snowmoon!
Well, with the Cross card in the first position that's an option that I thought as well of course, the reason why I posted my short spread.
Not the option I hope, but something possible.

bouquet could also mean woman. you might like to draw out cards to see if there is a possibly for you to do to get your document.

as cross in the first position, it is not a ending.

DownUnderNZer

Dilemma/Concerns/ Worry (CROSS) and Solutions/Recovery (BOUQUET).

Either a solution will be found to whatever is the issue or concern for you or you will find a way to resolve it or deal with it appropriately.

DND :)

Hi folks,

DownUnderNZer

If looking at YES/NO then you have ONE NEGATIVE and ONE POSITIVE, so it could be a MAYBE or it could GO EITHER WAY.

However, as BOUQUET follows the CROSS, I think a solution will be found.

Dilemma/Concerns/ Worry (CROSS) and Solutions/Recovery (BOUQUET).

Either a solution will be found to whatever is the issue or concern for you or you will find a way to resolve it or deal with it appropriately.

decan

@snowmoon:
Thanks again; to pull a third card is a possibility. Nevertheless my initial spread (yesterday) was with only 2 cards so I try to understand my spread like that currently. But if things become really too difficult to interpret (one bad card + one good card), it is indeed possible that I pull a third one!

@DownUnderNZer:
"Maybe" is an option of course! :)
I interpreted myself the Bouquet card just after the Cross card as a positive sign, so my personal interpretation is positive, but I could be influenced because I wish a positive outcome! :)

snowmoon

@snowmoon:
Thanks again; to pull a third card is a possibility. Nevertheless my initial spread (yesterday) was with only 2 cards so I try to understand my spread like that currently. But if things become really too difficult to interpret (one bad card + one good card), it is indeed possible that I pull a third one!

@DownUnderNZer:
"Maybe" is an option of course! :)
I interpreted myself the Bouquet card just after the Cross card as a positive sign, so my personal interpretation is positive, but I could be influenced because I wish a positive outcome! :)

hi, i will not draw additional card for this 2 card, but a new 3 or 5 cards to ask what to do .