The Crystal Wisdom Kit

deso

About 7 months ago, I purchased the crystal wisdom kit. It took a while for me to learn how to use it. But lately, I've found it's a fabulous tool!!! I really enjoy the readings I get from it. If any of you are looking for a good crystal divination oracle, I highly recommend this one. Oh, and the stones are included with the kit.
Also - I picked up the "Crystal Decoder" book this summer (yes - all my extra spending money goes on decks/oracles/books; my wardrobe suffers, tee hee). It's more intense learning than the crystal wisdom kit but excellent just the same - brings a twist of astrology into crystal divining. I also highly recommended it. However, this book does not come with stones - you'll have to purchase/collect these yourself (and there are 45 to collect). I still don't have all 45 - half way there, LOL.

Alleira

Deso,
You've got me. I'm interested. Are there any pictures of the Crystal Wisdom kit floating around? Lol, tell me more!

Alleira

jade

who is the publisher?

faunabay

They have them at amazon.com for a bit over $30 new. But there are also some used ones starting at $7.95. So I'd check there. There are also some pretty positive reviews.

deso

Alleira - I don't think there are any detailed pictures of the kit anywhere, but amazon.com does have a little write-up on them.
Jade - the publishers are Stoddart Publishing here in Canada.

Kiama

So how does this Crystal Wisdom Kit work? The way I'm imagining it, you draw a crystal outta a bag, and that crystal has a meaning, a bit like Rune stones. Am I wrong?

Kiama

deso

The way it works is that you pull out 5 crystals from the pouch (out of 12). You contemplate the meaning of these crystals. Then you cast them upon a "Life" wheel. Where they land tells you which areas need work, attention, expansion, etc. and the interpretation would change for whichever crystal lands on it. Then you return the 5 crystals to the pouch, shake them up a bit and pick out 3-5 more. Again, contemplate the significance of each stone. Cast them onto the "Healing" wheel. Where they land will give you direction on how to go about healing the problem life areas (but not all life areas are negative of course - they might show how to expand, or develop, positive areas). Lastly, there is another clarifying wheel that gives you a more direct answer if you are still in need of it. You can cast one to three crystals upon it.
It's cool!

Kiama

It sounds really good!

Kiama

Lee

I just bought the 7.95 used one from Amazon, based on the recommendations here. It sounds neat -- thanks, folks!

Lee

I just received the $7.95 one I ordered from Amazon, and it turns out it was only the book, not the whole kit. They refunded my money and said I could keep the book, so now at least I know a little more about it. It really does look like a great system. But beware of ultra-inexpensive sets -- you may end up with just the book! I think I'll try ordering it again in a few months. There are complete sets available from about $18.00 on up.

-- Lee