The dream of a succubus

Meditarot

Damn I had a weird dream last night.

I've been reading about astal projection recently, so I don't know if this dream was relative to that. Or perhaps it was just me fighting my subconscious fears or anxieties.

I was in this reddish room with torches on the stone walls. I had a huge sword in my hand as I searched this unknown room. I don't remember what I did, but an entrance opened at the side.

I could hear uneasing sounds somewhere out of the room. I couldn't know whether it came from above the room or behind the walls, but the sound resembled of a woman being exhausted of sex, yet continuing onward with the act. I am still a virgin but I nevertheless noticed the sound. It made me anxious and I still shivered hearing it in my mind even after waking up. (I did eventually continue sleeping but told my mind to switch to a more positive dream)

However, this waking happened only after this dream, as this dream didn't stop here.

I ventured to the hallway and continued forward.

Suddenly I was in my parent's home. The house was empty, but then succubus manifested in front of me. Now, I don't really believe in God so I don't believe in demons too - perhaps in spirits both good and bad, but not demons. Nevertheless, in dream everything can happen. She resembled something between a vampire and a demon.

This succubus seemed like she wasn't here for a good welcome, so I asked her,

"How can I defeat you?"

The succubus answered,

"Well, it's going to be a tight one."

She attacked me and I noticed that my sword had disappeared from my hand. Or perhaps I had forgotten that I had it in the first place. Instead, all I had was a fighting staff (thinking of it now, it reminded me of the Wand symbol, just as the sword reminded of the Sword symbol.)

She was really quick and I had difficult in defending aqainst her moves. I don't remember what she did, whether she scratched me, hit me or simply touched me, but every touch or hit drained some of my energy, making me more and more weary.

I retreated to a smaller room (my brother's) and I got myself into a corner. Then I decided it's now or never, and with great willpower I prepared for a good hit.

*THUD*

I hit her straight to her right cheek, and immediately after hitting her she turned into my brother.

I woke up, the anxious sounds from behind the walls still ringing in my head.

- Meditarot

LaLaToro

This is certainly a strange dream! I can tell it was powerful and would have alarmed me too!
No one could interpret it better than you but could it have some connection to your virginity or even to your brother? What were your emotions throughout?
My thing is- how do you keeping posting things that resonate so deeply with me? Or is a common thing to dream of red dungeon type rooms that people have sex in? Could this be a fetish type thing? I know you said you were a virgin but you still have preferences and I feel like the reading you posted the other day had some hint of this darker side in it to me. My own dream of the 'red dungeon' actually came to mind.
I'm interested to hear how you felt while experiencing this and any small details.
Did you feel that this was underground? Illuminated by more red light than given by the torches? Were there stacks of books or anything else visible? Do you feel that this succubus was the woman before or not related to that incident?
Interesting!

Meditarot

This is certainly a strange dream! I can tell it was powerful and would have alarmed me too!
No one could interpret it better than you but could it have some connection to your virginity or even to your brother? What were your emotions throughout?

I think it may contain both of those worlds.

It could be that relationship or sex is still so unknown to me, that I have "demonized" it subconsciously. Or it could represent my feelings of disappoint in regards of love life that it's "backlashing" against me.

I have actually seen dreams before about my brother. He's a really strong personality and although we usually get along fine, we sometimes got ourselves into arguments, especially when I was younger. Sometimes I may have just had a bad day (due to being school bullied) or at times it was because of ideological or principal opposites, but there would be times when things would get so heated that he went and subdued me by force, with a wrestling lock. He would always give me a few warnings before doing this, but sometimes I wouldn't listen. Of course, due time, I learned to avoid conflict situations, becoming more of a "King of Cups". I do think that the school bullying was the one which left the most negative marks on me, but I do not deny or agree whether these incidents could have also summed up to it.

I could say I lived in more or less of a dominant family. I naturally was cared and loved, and me and my brother care about each other deeply, but in general there was at times an atmosphere of dominance and authority in the family when I was growing up. Not just in regards of my brother, but when relating to my father too. My father and brother would get into casual wrestles at times with each other, and even though there wasn't a threathening atmosphere to it but more of a humorous one with laughs and all, I didn't like witnessing it. Looking at it now, those incidents were perhaps simply subconscious and temporarily ways to settle the "hierarchy" between my brother and father, both being strong characters.

So yes, I have seen these kind of dreams of a defence situation before, and at times my brother have been involved in these dreams. But not with these certain elements before - the dungeon, succubus and other.

My thing is- how do you keeping posting things that resonate so deeply with me? Or is a common thing to dream of red dungeon type rooms that people have sex in? Could this be a fetish type thing? I know you said you were a virgin but you still have preferences and I feel like the reading you posted the other day had some hint of this darker side in it to me. My own dream of the 'red dungeon' actually came to mind.
I'm interested to hear how you felt while experiencing this and any small details.
Did you feel that this was underground? Illuminated by more red light than given by the torches? Were there stacks of books or anything else visible? Do you feel that this succubus was the woman before or not related to that incident?
Interesting!

I would like to hear more about this 'red dungeon' dream of yours!
I think that "a dungeon" was the perfect description of this red room. And yes, it had a strong feeling of being underground. There was certainly a red illumination in the room, it wasn't just the torches. Either the walls were glowing, or red illumination came from the cracks of the walls which gave the room its color. The torches were more of a decoration than the mere lightsource of this place.

My feelings in the first room were certainly anxiety - even though there wasn't really anything malevolent in the room itself - it was more or less empty. I think it was the atmosphere in general and the sounds which created the anxiety. Books I don't remember seeing. It felt foremost like a dungeon, although there weren't any cells. The doors in the room (the door which I used to enter the room, and the other door from where I ventured forward) were either wooden or made of iron bars, which contributed to the dungeon-likeness of the room.
There isn't really anything else I remember of this room.

The second place, my parent's home, was just a regular home with lights on and all. No red illumination or anything else. I think even the disturbing sounds were gone, although they ringed in my head when I woke up.

The succubus I encountered was still completely unknown to me. She didn't resemble any woman I've known.

I also need to note that I don't really see my dream linking to any fetishes.

And by the way, which reading do you reference to? Do you mean the "Reading of repressed emotions" or "A love reading"? The first one had the Queen of Cups rx and the other one had the Devil.

All in all, I think my memories in regards of the arguments and dominance of my brother may have got something to do with the dream, but there are certainly other factors too. It doesn't explain the disturbing atmosphere and the red room and other elements of the dream.

- Meditarot

LaLaToro

I think 'demonizing' is the perfect word here. You're anxious about something you can't see or feel, you don't know what you're looking for or how to approach it when you find it. But hey, at least you have a huge sword. Lol jk.

Thanks for the insight on the emotional aspect. That imagery is just as important as the visual and helped me grasp the context much better!

Now this with your succubus.. I can see the trouble here. The power struggles within the family. :(. Sorry, friend. But how happy I am you got a good one to his/her face! My thoughts now turn to why he was a succubus and not an incubus? Perhaps he's more manipulative or cunning? I'm not sure. I don't know much about those topics.

I was referring to the 'love reading' with the devil.

I think you're on the right track here. Your brothers dominance. The fear of the unknown in the dungeon. I know with my dungeon dream, it took place in a hole, covered by a manhole cover like for a sewer. Inside was this same stone wall, red illuminated, cold and wet to look at but it felt quite comfortable and balmy. I've contemplated this dream for at least 6 years and it still rings in my mind almost every day. I think it took place where it did because I, myself am a little afraid of it but I'm even more afraid of what someone might think. I don't know that I've told more than 1 or 2 people. This dream also had in it, not just a demon, but the devil himself. This dream is why the devil card comes so easily for me. Because I feel as though I've met him. And he made all too much of a good impression. It really jerks me back and forth, leaving me to contemplate what's right and wrong. I've still not figured it out but all too often, return to daydreaming about something that should have been a nightmare.

These dreams of yours really threw some fears at you! Do you feel like you prevailed? It's good stuff. Thanks for sharing your experience with me!

smw

Damn I had a weird dream last night.
I've been reading about astal projection recently, so I don't know if this dream was relative to that. Or perhaps it was just me fighting my subconscious fears or anxieties.[\QUOTE]

Maybe both?

could hear uneasing sounds somewhere out of the room. I couldn't know whether it came from above the room or behind the walls, but the sound resembled of a woman being exhausted of sex, yet continuing onward with the act. I am still a virgin but I nevertheless noticed the sound. It made me anxious and I still shivered hearing it in my mind even after waking up. (I did eventually continue sleeping but told my mind to switch to a more positive dream
However, this waking happened only after this dream, as this dream didn't stop here.[\Quote]

I am not quite clear what you mean about waking up and the dream continuing? This is a theme of some my recent dreams which I think are not quite the same as usual dreams- a real time sense that is confusing enough that you think you have woken up ... And then realise you haven't and the dream continues....sometimes I am lucid but not always.i got a realistic feel of how you described your dream, like it might have had a real time feel too.

This succubus seemed like she wasn't here for a good welcome, so I asked her,

"How can I defeat you?"

The succubus answered,

"Well, it's going to be a tight one."

I'm sorry! :joke:

I hit her straight to her right cheek, and immediately after hitting her she turned into my brother. [\QUOTE]

Hmm..My dream visitor also changed in to other family members, ones that I love and my visitor was also loving. There seems to be some (sexual) fear and protective anger connected to yours, perhaps linking more with your brother as I think you have said.

Meditarot

Sorry it took me this long to answer. Lots of studies and work been piling up.

I am not quite clear what you mean about waking up and the dream continuing? This is a theme of some my recent dreams which I think are not quite the same as usual dreams- a real time sense that is confusing enough that you think you have woken up ... And then realise you haven't and the dream continues....sometimes I am lucid but not always.i got a realistic feel of how you described your dream, like it might have had a real time feel too.

I think I've experienced three different kinds of wakings ups.

1. The normal waking up.
You simply wake up and you may remember the dream or have forgotten it.

2. The fake wake up.
You wake up, but you've been fooled! For example I remember once, while visiting a good friend of mine, waking up after the night we spent together. As I laid at my bed I engaged in a normal morning conversation with my friend.

Then I woke up and my friend was still sleeping.

3. The borderline wake up

Happens sometimes when been woken up during the deep REM-sleep, or during a hangover.

You wake up but the dream is still continuing in your mind. You can see and walk normally, but you hear the dream continuing in your head. Also you have this dizzy feeling, like there's a thin fog wall covering your mind. It's like listening with ear phones while doing your morning stuff.

It usually dissipates after a minute or two, but if you return to sleep you may actually continue the dream.
I'm sorry! :joke:

What, did the situation sound laughable? : D It's okay if it did, my dreams are sometimes almost like from a sitcom-comedy.

There seems to be some (sexual) fear and protective anger connected to yours, perhaps linking more with your brother as I think you have said.

Could be. Definitely sexual fear and probably subconscious anxiety about past experiences regarding my brother. The dream, the feedback here (thank you for replying!) and my thoughts on the topic in general actually opened some new memories regarding these experiences, some of which I do "remember" but have just stopped recalling them. It really made me think how a Sword-person he sometimes was and still is. Like, he doesn't necessarily think if a thing is objectively the right thing to do, but he simply thinks a thing/result/action is "deserved".

Like, for example, a man spanking his child may think that the child deserves it for having done a naughty thing, but in reality it's an overkill of a punishment.

It is ironical that even though he is such a great brother and kind of my protector while I was younger, I just think that some things he shouldn't have done.

But yeah, I guess we all make mistakes..

smw

The dream, the feedback here (thank you for replying!) and my thoughts on the topic in general actually opened some new memories regarding these experiences, some of which I do "remember" but have just stopped recalling them. It really made me think how a Sword-person he sometimes was and still is. Like, he doesn't necessarily think if a thing is objectively the right thing to do, but he simply thinks a thing/result/action is "deserved".Like, for example, a man spanking his child may think that the child deserves it for having done a naughty thing, but in reality it's an overkill of a punishment.It is ironical that even though he is such a great brother and kind of my protector while I was younger, I just think that some things he shouldn't have done

I am sorry to hear that. It sounds difficult and confusing to try and understand these mixed messages. Your brother as protector while at the same time behaving towards you as someone who deserves punishment...not easy... I am kind of wondering too if I gave you an uncomfortable mixed message, replying to your post in support and then laughing at the bit I thought sounded humorous.

Meditarot

I am sorry to hear that. It sounds difficult and confusing to try and understand these mixed messages. Your brother as protector while at the same time behaving towards you as someone who deserves punishment...not easy... I am kind of wondering too if I gave you an uncomfortable mixed message, replying to your post in support and then laughing at the bit I thought sounded humorous.

You didn't make me uncomfortable, I assure you :)

As I mentioned my subconscious likes to jokingly laugh at me at times.

For example, I saw once a dream of an asteroid hitting the Earth. I was under a burnout at the time. Add a little bit of an outer stress factor to the mix and you have a really stressful situation. I think the dream reflected on that time of my life.

I'm not going to tell the dream in details, but simply state that first there rained fiery pieces of rock from the sky which burned my skin painfully, and after that I saw this immensely huge asteroid fill the whole horizon silently. I started screaming and turned insane from this view, starting to dig the ground with my bare hands and throw some earth on top of me for "protection" (I was in the middle of a field so there was nowhere to run. Also I was all alone.).

As I cowered in the ground, not seeing anything, the ground began to tremble and a huge rumbling noise filled my ears.

Then there was nothing and I was assumignly dead.

A simple text filled the black void,

"And so he died, a virgin, for he could never have a lover in his life."

Then I woke up to my own lamentations which I had made while sleeping.

Yeah, the dream was quite grim, but I laughed a bit to myself remembering how my subcsoncious made a laughing joke of me being a virgin.

----

I stumbled lately upon a good childhood memory, a game which I used to play with my brother. It filled me with beautiful memories and then it dawned upon me;

It's no use dwelling in the negative aspects of the past. Remember the goodness in your personal history and cherish those memories.

Even though my brother was nasty at times, and even though there were many grim things in general in my life during the childhood, related to being bullied and other things, there are still many beautiful memories I enjoy reminiscing. Those really do shine through the bad ones.

- Meditarot

smw

I'm not going to tell the dream in details, but simply state that first there rained fiery pieces of rock from the sky which burned my skin painfully, and after that I saw this immensely huge asteroid fill the whole horizon silently. I started screaming and turned insane from this view, starting to dig the ground with my bare hands and throw some earth on top of me for "protection" (I was in the middle of a field so there was nowhere to run. Also I was all alone.)As I cowered in the ground, not seeing anything, the ground began to tremble and a huge rumbling noise filled my ears.Then there was nothing and I was assumignly dead.A simple text filled the black void,"And so he died, a virgin, for he could never have a lover in his life."Then I woke up to my own lamentations which I had made while sleeping.Yeah, the dream was quite grim, but I laughed a bit to myself remembering how my subcsoncious made a laughing joke of me being a virgin.[\QUOTE]

Ahhh...a strong subconscious you have there...you also write so well, profound and sharply humorous :)

It's no use dwelling in the negative aspects of the past. Remember the goodness in your personal history and cherish those memories.Even though my brother was nasty at times, and even though there were many grim things in general in my life during the childhood, related to being bullied and other things, there are still many beautiful memories I enjoy reminiscing. Those really do shine through the bad ones.[\QUOTE]

That is good to hear :)