The health cross

Eddie

Hi everyone!
I came to device this spread for a family member who is unwell.
Tried it several times and works very well for gaining insight in to a health issue that is on going.

*******7********
*******6********
*******5********
****3**4**2*****
*******1*******

1; Present situation and where you stand.
2; Near future(within the next 6 months)
3;Hidden influence that is coming into play
4;What I should be aware or should know about my health issue.
5;Advice I should take on board.
6; Longterm outlook.
7; Timming of when I can expect improvements.

Will share my tried spreads on this one at a later date, they are very interesting.
Eddie:heart:

rabidwolfie

I've been looking for something like this. Thank you Eddie.

lark

Thank you Eddie, me too....

Eddie

Let us know how you get on.

ZENtegration

Done this spread with OSHO ZEN Tarot for my own health and the reading is really insightful to me. Thanks alot.

Scarlet27

Nice!
Health has always been an issue for me when reading the Tarot. I liked this spread because it's simple and it covers pretty much every aspect. Thnx a lot! =)
I hope your family member gets well soon.

Hugs~

-Jime-

Eddie

I wanted to bump this thread to hopefully help Magician with their recent plight.
Also an up date on my family member who was the reason for designing this spread in the first place.
I did the original back in March with a follow up in April. Both spreads where extremely positive with regards to his progress. In March there where clearly concerns and a lot of uncertainties, shown by several cards, but sitting squarely on the outcome was the Judgement and the Sun in the hidden influence. He did indeed improve, he came out of the coma, and, is making slow but steady progress, much to the medical professions amazement.

The April spread was very different, it really expanded on the effects of the Sun from the original spread. This time the Sun sat in the present slot and the HP in the hidden influence with the 6 wands in the long term outlook. He continued to improve and regained his speech, good old HP

As far as timing was concerned it was interesting that the original spread the near future I gave a time limit or 6 months for a very good reason and this put us in and around end of August, beginning of sept, however if we still pay mind to the timing slot at the end of the spread, in this case it was the Moon and in fact there was news with in the month. Very often when i see the moon in a card I look to the month for timing, so far its been very accurate. The second spread gave us a more concrete timing with the Strength card in the timing slot, Leo as far as astrology is concerned, I felt August would be a very good month for him. I have just found out that the family are planning a Mediterranean cruise, late August.
I will post the full spread, checking with mods firstly.