The Junkanoo Gang

GryffinSong

LOL. the really fun part and i get laughed at, is when im changing the diapers and start gagging at the horrid smell and looks of it. I almost threw up one time. Got dizzy from the gagging...hahahah no joke! it was nnnnaaaaasty.

Exactly!!! And I figure why should I have to deal with it. It's not MY baby!!! LOL

Witchy Woman

Exactly!!! And I figure why should I have to deal with it. It's not MY baby!!! LOL

Trust me, if i didnt love the little poop box so much, I wouldnt either.

Witchy Woman

Man, what gets rid of this amonia smell. my brain isnt thinking of the answer rite now. so im soooo suffering.

Witchy Woman

Good morning linnie!!!! :)

linnie

Hello Witchy :) I popped in a while back but all was quiet and you were long gone, and I couldn't think of an answer for cat wee issue... How are you? Have you started working on any 'Junk" readings yet?? I haven't, because I have three artworks due by tomorrow/Saturday, so i am flat out getting them done in time... Then... another two artworks and readings... what are you up to? I just have to ring my mum, because she is in an area that has just been whacked by heavy winds last night and I onoly just figured that out... :)

linnie

Sorry Witchy... am heading offline for a while... am stuck on a laptop without a mouse and I just am out of my confort zone... will head back on another time... :):):)

kaleanna

welcome home Witchy, Glad you made it home safely. What a bummer about having to deal with the cat wee issues :/

Witchy Woman

welcome home Witchy, Glad you made it home safely. What a bummer about having to deal with the cat wee issues :/

Yes, and it still stinks a bit. Not happy with him not covering that smell up. I think hes back in heat again, cuz its very amonia smelling again. and hes been bellowing again for over a week. I will assume what ever female cat in the area is back in heat again. Makes sinz with the timing. Shes probly had her litter now and is off feeding them and back in heat. Crap! I hate that bellowing sound he makes, and so does my room mate.

Well im off to work. Talk to yall later.

Have a good one Linnie :)

GryffinSong

If he's not neutered, neuter him. There's nothing worse than the smell of an entire cat's pee. :(

Witchy Woman

If he's not neutered, neuter him. There's nothing worse than the smell of an entire cat's pee. :(

Nope, hes keeping his balls. My cats attitude change when i get them fixed, every dang time. I love him the way he is...well most the time, cept the smell of his pee. But yeah, thats why i said i thought the female cat in this area was back in heat again, cuz he started acting up again. Usually i just go threw this in the late winter, when they usually come into heat.

Hes fairly good though, with his actions, so I cant complain to much. His litter box would be ok if hed just turn around and cover the crap up. I got fresh litter this evening. I change all the boxes out tomorrow. that should help.