The Key to Tarot - AE Waite on e-bay

DewDrop

This book sounds realy exiting :D

I have no idea of how much this book would be worth, but i think ill place a bid on it anyway :)

What about you Sulis?

Rusty Neon

Collectibility issues aside, in terms of content, I believe that this book would have the same content as the in-print, readily available _A Pictorial Key to the Tarot_ by Waite. It may be a difference as to title only. I'd be curious what 'content' differences, if any, there would be between the two books. My Weiser paperback PKT indicates that PKT was first published in 1910 (thus, the same year as the _Key to the Tarot_).

DewDrop

This book went for 26 pounds, a good price:) but i didnt get it...they are so exellent in the bidding at ebay, posting the last bid at the last minute... its realy a sport!

Mesara

I saw the 1910 issue at a used book store for ten dollars

DewDrop

So it was realy overpriced at ebay?!
My highest bid was 12£, thats what the book is worth for me...

Did you buy that book Mesara?

Mesara

No, I really wish I had though. It just looks really antiquey and it would be a cool addition to my tarot library. I think I will go back and get it (hoping it is still there).

I do have the later edition, which I also bought for ten dollars. Funny how they are the same price....

DewDrop

I think noone actualy understand the antiq value of this book, exept maybe the ones who (tried and) bought it at ebay for 25 and finally 26£...
I think im going to try finding it at the net, by surfing around a bit when i have the time. If you get to know anything more about it, please post here :)
My eger for this book is just growing by the day ;D

blackroseivy

You shoudl check Abebooks - they have everything! Then there's amazon.com, of course, & half.com. Go to them first, & if they don't have it, go to Abebooks!