The Ouija Board

funkpuss

I would like to know if people had any good experiences with the Ouija Board.
I'm totally aware of spirit and I know it's not a game but I would like to know how to protect yourself from evil spirits??

Funkpuss

Jeanette

Oh, my goodness! We had a whole big thing about Ouija not too long ago. It's in Astrology/Divination, posted by blue, last dated Nov. 2, 2001!

blue

Jeanette! Shhhhhhh!

I took enough flack about it the first time.

wiseoldman

I don't recommend this device at all and it leads to problems.
Your opening yourself to whatever is near and it could be good or bad.
Also take into account how you feel at the time of use.
Much like with acid a negative mind with yield a negative trip.
I don't mess with spirits unless they come to me and prove themselves.
If you must use the witchboard then before use put holy water all over it and say some prayers and put some on you.
Gods protection is the best protection.

slinky_jo

...when I was 13, my best friend and I thought it would be "fun" to have a go. We got out the letters of the alphabet from a scrabble game, and laid them in a cirlce on the wooden floor of her bedroom. We got a glass, stuck in the middle and placed our index fingers on it. We tried to call up a recently deceased person we knew, we also tried to contact my granny. Nothing happened, so I went home...

For a few weeks afterwards, things got weird at my place. Household potplants would shiver and shake for no reason, doors would open or slam, and I'd find things missing or moved. I knew it was connected to the ouija session we had - and I was shit scared!!! In the end, I started to get sick of it, and got a bit pissed off, so I yelled out - "I DON'T WANT YOU HERE, YOU DON'T BELONG HERE - GO AWAY!" Lucky for me, things returned to normal - I was lucky!! I will NEVER do this again - NEVER! It really was a stupid thing to do... Nowadays I feel sorry for what/who-ever I trapped in the mundane world, I hope they are at peace.

jade

i'm not going to bump up the two different posts regarding this topic but if you go to the top right hand corner within this section.......you can show topics 'from all time' and if you do that.......scan down and you'll see two different archived threads regarding this very topic.

in light,
jade

cj

funkpuss (23 Jan, 2002 00:15):
I would like to know if people had any good experiences with the Ouija Board.
I'm totally aware of spirit and I know it's not a game but I would like to know how to protect yourself from evil spirits??

I am probably the person who starte the last thread...I purchased an ouiji board around Nov.

We cast a protective circle then "opend the door"..It is my beliefe that my brother came through as well as my spirit guide. we made sure before we stoped using the board we asked the spirits to leave.

I have not used it much, but I'm probably one of the few people who did not have a verry bad experience..the key is to take what they say w/ grain of salt and always ask them to leave before putting the board away..

cj

PS when casting the circle of protection ask that only the spirits that come to you are good and are here to help and guide you.