The person below me game, #6

katieb

Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. :eek:

TPBM really doesn't want to go to work tomorrow. Are you thinking of playing hooky? I hope not ! ;)

Three of Coins
Ugh no I don't want to but I have to grrr[emoji35]

Tpbm has a strong desire for something to happen in their life, don't give up hope just yet ok?

Star

AmethystEyes

Ugh no I don't want to but I have to grrr[emoji35]

Tpbm has a strong desire for something to happen in their life, don't give up hope just yet ok?

Star

Ok!

TPBM
6 of swords
Is super ready to move things along in their life!

Halloween

Ok!

TPBM
6 of swords
Is super ready to move things along in their life!

Seriously !

TPBM is about to receive a lovely gift or sentiment from a manly man ! Watch out for it, because if you're looking too hard or not closely enough, you'll miss it !

King of Coins

WaterSong

Seriously !

TPBM is about to receive a lovely gift or sentiment from a manly man ! Watch out for it, because if you're looking too hard or not closely enough, you'll miss it !

King of Coins

:heart:

TPBM:

knight of pentacles:it is time to slow down a little, and pay attention to what is in front of you. Sometimes slowing down or stopping is what takes us farther!

littlestar

TPBM:

knight of pentacles:it is time to slow down a little, and pay attention to what is in front of you. Sometimes slowing down or stopping is what takes us farther!

This makes sense. I am running on empty lately. Trying to get everything done!

RWS: Temperance.
TPBM - Be a little more cautious than usual, there's a sneaky person around you who isn't all they make themselves out to be!

littlestar

TPBM:

TPBM - Be a little more cautious than usual, there's a sneaky person around you who isn't all they make themselves out to be!

Halloween

Sounds right.

TPBM should be careful about what happens when that proverbial "rainy day" hits them. That day is coming very soon, so make sure you have your basics covered, or the shock of it all could hit you hard.

The Tower

Jagdamba

TPBM should be careful about what happens when that proverbial "rainy day" hits them. That day is coming very soon, so make sure you have your basics covered, or the shock of it all could hit you hard.

The Tower

I'm afraid you could be right!

Queen of Wands

TPBM is blessed with a happy and productive period in their life where things seem to go their way with ease :)

Halloween

I'm afraid you could be right!

Queen of Wands

TPBM is blessed with a happy and productive period in their life where things seem to go their way with ease :)

Unfortunately no. :(

TPBM should learn how to rollerskate, or at least misses it from their youth.

Two of coins

Jagdamba

Unfortunately no. :(

TPBM should learn how to rollerskate, or at least misses it from their youth.

Two of coins

Ha! Ha! I own rollerskates...TPBM

Two of Swords

Is at a crossroads and considering her choice carefully