The person below me game, #6

GotH

Yes, I feel a creative project bubbling under....TPBM....King of Pentacles

There is a man in your life who finds you startlingly beautiful!

Weird! I've been talking with an ex all morning. He came up as the KoP for me too!

10 of Wands

Okay, so you have some heavy work ahead of you. Take it one step at a time and go easy. You can do this!

jsiu123

I was just burning white sage yesterday & my house is littered with crystals, decks & a few goddesses to boot, gathered in loose mini shrines :) (Was there a card for this?)

Lol I'm sorry -.-
The card was Queen of wands, kind of the occult nature of thingy.

----
And for the post above. I was talking about it with my friend, and my future burden indeed is extremely heavy.

TPBM got Page of swords
Being truly bothered with unstability of what is going on in the mind. Would suggest nurturing and healing.

Jagdamba

TPBM got Page of swords
Being truly bothered with unstability of what is going on in the mind. Would suggest nurturing and healing.

Feeling somewhat anxious of late...TPBM...10 of Wands...

Try to adjust your workload if you can, your life is out of balance

Halloween

Feeling somewhat anxious of late...TPBM...10 of Wands...

Try to adjust your workload if you can, your life is out of balance

Anxiety is all that I seem to feel. :D

TPBM is very blessed and fortunate to have someone in their life that they can confide in and love right now. This could be romantic or platonic, mind you.

Two of cups

strangebrew

Anxiety is all that I seem to feel. :D

TPBM is very blessed and fortunate to have someone in their life that they can confide in and love right now. This could be romantic or platonic, mind you.

Two of cups

Yes platonic (better for me) and i am very blessed :heart:

4 coins

no need to sit on your cash/feelings quite so tightly at the moment person below me :)

AmethystEyes

Yes platonic (better for me) and i am very blessed :heart:

4 coins

no need to sit on your cash/feelings quite so tightly at the moment person below me :)
Ahh I was just wondering if I should spend some money on things and if I should be more open with X! WHICH ONE? :laugh:

TPBM
Hanged Man
Needs to turn their head back in order to understand things.

Halloween

Ahh I was just wondering if I should spend some money on things and if I should be more open with X! WHICH ONE? :laugh:

TPBM
Hanged Man
Needs to turn their head back in order to understand things.

I'm afraid that's why I'm so confused. I keep looking back and second guessing things !

TPBM might have a bigger cell phone bill than usual, with all the talking and texting that's been going on ! :)

Eight of Wands

HappyTree

I'm afraid that's why I'm so confused. I keep looking back and second guessing things !

TPBM might have a bigger cell phone bill than usual, with all the talking and texting that's been going on ! :)

Eight of Wands

It's true lol! :love:

Hanged Man
TPBM is thinking about putting something on hold.

Sonia Doris

It's true lol! :love:

Hanged Man
TPBM is thinking about putting something on hold.

It's one of my thoughts right now, yes. ;-)

---

TPBM...

New Vision - IV of Pents

You want to say that is yours, and to keep it yours!

jsiu123

It's one of my thoughts right now, yes. ;-)

---

TPBM...

New Vision - IV of Pents

You want to say that is yours, and to keep it yours!

It can't be anything that isn't at all, but that prespective seemed to shift not from me, but toward me. Indeed strange.

TPBM - 10 of wands (oppression)

Sometimes mental suppression might be the way to go.