The person below me game, #6

Sonia Doris

I'll be moving my body out of the door and to the store. X)

Empress

The person below me is extremely fertile right now. Make sure your birth control methods are up to date unless you're trying.

Funny enough, I'm bombarded with condom commercials!!! lawlzzzzzzz :-D

---

TPBM...

Vanessa - VIII of Cups RX

Somebody's gonna be celebrating, feasting, having TONS of fun!!! :-D ;-)

palin

Funny enough, I'm bombarded with condom commercials!!! lawlzzzzzzz :-D

---

TPBM...

Vanessa - VIII of Cups RX

Somebody's gonna be celebrating, feasting, having TONS of fun!!! :-D ;-)

Hopefully so thank you!!!!

5 cups

tpbm is going to be disappointed and will need to count their blessings in order to overcome their sorrow

Enlightenment23

Hopefully so thank you!!!!

5 cups

tpbm is going to be disappointed and will need to count their blessings in order to overcome their sorrow

Yup. Things aren't going so well at work. I've been definitely 5 of Cupsing.

The Empress

The person below me has been feeling like she's on top of the world. Two men are vying for your attention and you've never felt more loved and admired.

HappyTree

Yup. Things aren't going so well at work. I've been definitely 5 of Cupsing.

The Empress

The person below me has been feeling like she's on top of the world. Two men are vying for your attention and you've never felt more loved and admired.

Haha only for today :p

Justice
TPBM will get good karma for doing the right thing.

AmethystEyes

Haha only for today :p

Justice
TPBM will get good karma for doing the right thing.

That would be nice :)

TPBM
Magician
Likes to maintain the upper hand and stay in control.

jason.lee83

TPBM
Magician
Likes to maintain the upper hand and stay in control.

Sounds like me. lol

TPBM [Knight of Cups] is offering something so good to someone and is hoping for a favourable response.

altias

Sounds like me. lol

TPBM [Knight of Cups] is offering something so good to someone and is hoping for a favourable response.

Definitely feeling it!

TPBM - 7 of Wands

TPBM tries hard (or is trying hard) to keep themself financially stable or stable in a business sense.

HappyTree

Definitely feeling it!

TPBM - 7 of Wands

TPBM tries hard (or is trying hard) to keep themself financially stable or stable in a business sense.

Yep

TPBM is looking to retreating to somewhere quiet and play the Hermit for a while...

swedishfish612

TPBM is looking to retreating to somewhere quiet and play the Hermit for a while...

Always! :)

the Tower, reversed

TPBM...can see a disaster coming from a mile away, and luckily still a chance to avoid it if he/she acts now!

Halloween

Always! :)

the Tower, reversed

TPBM...can see a disaster coming from a mile away, and luckily still a chance to avoid it if he/she acts now!

Ah, but yes... which decision would constitute the disaster ? Do I go ? Or do I stay home ? Hrmm....

Justice r

TPBM got a raw deal recently in a love matter. Don't worry, though, it's all cyclical in nature.