The person below me game, #6

emilygrace

Yep. Working on a school project right now. :)

King of Coins

The person below me needs to have a talk with the loaded guy. Call your dad?

Oh, yes. This my dad, all right. He's financially responsible for me, too.

FIVE OF SWORDS

TPBM is feeling very tired and defeated at the moment- accept that you cannot win every battle in life.

TeeheeDebby

Oh, yes. This my dad, all right. He's financially responsible for me, too.

FIVE OF SWORDS

TPBM is feeling very tired and defeated at the moment- accept that you cannot win every battle in life.

But I wanna win. :(

Ten of Pentacles: TPBM is feeling stable with money and family. Don't forget about emotions and other things!

Sonia Doris

But I wanna win. :(

Ten of Pentacles: TPBM is feeling stable with money and family. Don't forget about emotions and other things!

Hmmm... The circumstances right now are a bit chaotic, but I feel it's sort of a dark night of the soul, a Tower moment because we need to tear down the old structure before building a new, much better one. :-D That Ten is a great encouragement for me to keep faith, exactly what I needed to hear! Thank you, Debby! :-D ^^

---

TPBM...

Vanessa - The Fool

This is basically the green light for you to wing it in whatever you are planning to do/be next - with the proper precautions, of course! ^^

anahatax

Hmmm... The circumstances right now are a bit chaotic, but I feel it's sort of a dark night of the soul, a Tower moment because we need to tear down the old structure before building a new, much better one. :-D That Ten is a great encouragement for me to keep faith, exactly what I needed to hear! Thank you, Debby! :-D ^^

---

TPBM...

Vanessa - The Fool

This is basically the green light for you to wing it in whatever you are planning to do/be next - with the proper precautions, of course! ^^

Lets hope its true! xx

XIX The Sun
TPBM should focus on the positive things. Take some time to express gratitude and enjoy what you have! :)

GotH

Lets hope its true! xx

XIX The Sun
TPBM should focus on the positive things. Take some time to express gratitude and enjoy what you have! :)

I like this. I'll take it..

Moon

And a beautiful moon it is right now. The person below me will have some very positive effects from the lunar activity. If you made a wish recently, it's going to come true.

emilygrace

I like this. I'll take it..

Moon

And a beautiful moon it is right now. The person below me will have some very positive effects from the lunar activity. If you made a wish recently, it's going to come true.

I actually did do a couple of rituals! Yippee!

The World

TPBM will be taking a much needed trip soon! Bon voyage!

anahatax

I actually did do a couple of rituals! Yippee!

The World

TPBM will be taking a much needed trip soon! Bon voyage!

OOOH sounds fun. Not planning anything atm but I must say there may be potential opportunities ;)

TPBM: 2 Wands

It seems like you're at crossroads or perhaps crossing paths with someone.. Relax and allow your intuition to guide you!

deb99

OOOH sounds fun. Not planning anything atm but I must say there may be potential opportunities ;)

TPBM: 2 Wands

It seems like you're at crossroads or perhaps crossing paths with someone.. Relax and allow your intuition to guide you!

TPBM: Page Wands

You will soon have an idea about a new creative venture you'd like to pursue and your are on the verge of a change in your life

Halloween

TPBM: Page Wands

You will soon have an idea about a new creative venture you'd like to pursue and your are on the verge of a change in your life

Sweet.

Tpbm is about to get a rude awakening.

Judgement

deb99

Sweet.

Tpbm is about to get a rude awakening.

Judgement

TPBM: Queen of Swords - Think with your head and not your heart, be stern and confident in your approach and be independent in your thoughts and judgment.