The person below me game, #6

MarieAntoinette

Great! Bring it..

3 of Swords

The person below me can't express their pain and grief right now. Hold on just a little while longer for you'll begin to see a spark of light in the darkness very soon.

Trying to keep it contained as best as possible...

9 of swords

All the troubles and nightmares of TPBM will be over soon as you realize you have the strength to deal with your adversities and overcome your problems.

Sirena82

Trying to keep it contained as best as possible...

9 of swords

All the troubles and nightmares of TPBM will be over soon as you realize you have the strength to deal with your adversities and overcome your problems.

That's my case!

TPBV got Star!

He/She will overcome his/her problems gradually. No hurry, ok?

TeeheeDebby

That's my case!

TPBV got Star!

He/She will overcome his/her problems gradually. No hurry, ok?

Aww why?! :(

TPBM 6 of Swords

Your moving on to bigger and better things! Entering smooth waters and will soon be able to relax. :)

WaterSong

Aww why?! :(

TPBM 6 of Swords

Your moving on to bigger and better things! Entering smooth waters and will soon be able to relax. :)

I feel it !

Queen of cups : your biggest gift to the world is your compassion and empathy...don't withdraw just because some are not able to appreciate it. Many need it, just learn how to be more discerning on how you give of yourself <3

MarieAntoinette

I feel it !

Queen of cups : your biggest gift to the world is your compassion and empathy...don't withdraw just because some are not able to appreciate it. Many need it, just learn how to be more discerning on how you give of yourself <3

Aww I was just thinking perhaps I shan't bother with love anymore.

Justice
TPBM has discovered a just method to solve matters at hand, and is delighted to restore balance.

GotH

Aww I was just thinking perhaps I shan't bother with love anymore.

Justice
TPBM has discovered a just method to solve matters at hand, and is delighted to restore balance.

TRUE! 😃

10 of Swords

To tpbm, pick yourself up and shake it off. You aren't dying, you just hit a bump in the road and things will get better for you soon..

hermit-IX

TRUE! 😃

10 of Swords

To tpbm, pick yourself up and shake it off. You aren't dying, you just hit a bump in the road and things will get better for you soon..

feeling really down

four of cups
don't dismiss something right away

skaught

feeling really down

four of cups
don't dismiss something right away

Trying really hard not to dismiss the next four years.

Five of Pentacles
TPBM is looking for a port in a storm

Butterflies555

Trying really hard not to dismiss the next four years.

Five of Pentacles
TPBM is looking for a port in a storm

I am. Everything seems to be going downhill and I have nowhere to turn.

6 of Swords TPBM is struggling to move past something.

Ancaria

Interesting

10 Swords - Ruin

tpbm will get some bad news shortly, maybe someone they know will be shown to have lied or misrepresented something?