The person below me game number four.

GotH

I tend to come up as the magician..:)

okay

8 coins

TPBM has been working hard on something and should sustain the effort as focus and dedication are needed for their current endeavour!

I feel this is totally mine. :)

Sun

The person below is or will be feeling better about getting over someone or something. You finally realize you are/will be truly happier.....with out them. :)

katieb

I feel this is totally mine. :)

Sun

The person below is or will be feeling better about getting over someone or something. You finally realize you are/will be truly happier.....with out them. :)

Yes Yes and Yes!!!! Time to move on!

10 of pents

TPBM will spend a great time surrounded by loved ones and enjoying the happiness they bring to their lives

GotH

Yes Yes and Yes!!!! Time to move on!

10 of pents

TPBM will spend a great time surrounded by loved ones and enjoying the happiness they bring to their lives

I'm on my own today but I'm going to take this one anyway and say I'll be enjoying my surroundings and blessings regardless. I :heart: this card. :)

Magician

tpbm

Has all the tools they need to create a better world for them. Go ahead and mix the magic potion with those ingredients you know you have and watch the magic come to life. And smile while you do it, it will help. ;)

katieb

I'm on my own today but I'm going to take this one anyway and say I'll be enjoying my surroundings and blessings regardless. I :heart: this card. :)

Magician

tpbm

Has all the tools they need to create a better world for them. Go ahead and mix the magic potion with those ingredients you know you have and watch the magic come to life. And smile while you do it, it will help. ;)

Taking it!!! I'll make magic happen :)

2 of swords

the person below me will see things clearly for what they are. Remove the blindfold, it's time :)

strangebrew

Taking it!!! I'll make magic happen :)

2 of swords

the person below me will see things clearly for what they are. Remove the blindfold, it's time :)

That is mine!!! Yep i have ~~ at last!!

Eight Rods

Swift action, movement, travel, things will be go go go for the person below!!! :D

Sonia Doris

Eight Rods

Swift action, movement, travel, things will be go go go for the person below!!! :D

YES!!! :-D Thanks Strange for this, it's exactly what I need now!

---

TPBM...

RWS - King of Wands RX

Somebody is being exceedingly severe and for all the wrong (and unjust) reasons - you'll need to remain calm especially if the situation with that person (man?) becomes a crisis!

katieb

YES!!! :-D Thanks Strange for this, it's exactly what I need now!

---

TPBM...

RWS - King of Wands RX

Somebody is being exceedingly severe and for all the wrong (and unjust) reasons - you'll need to remain calm especially if the situation with that person (man?) becomes a crisis!

Oh man that's really me....I really needed to hear that I'm just so angry but shouldn't be to that extent

7 of cups

TPBM
Needs to stop fantasizing about something and take those daydreams and make into a reality ;)

Sonia Doris

TPBM
Needs to stop fantasizing about something and take those daydreams and make into a reality ;)

Thank you for this. It's just what I needed to hear/read! :-D

---

TPBM...

RWS - World RX

Okay, you've gotten used to the inertia and stagnation - you'll soon meet a great opportunity, but to grab it you'll have to get up and start moving!

katieb

Thank you for this. It's just what I needed to hear/read! :-D

---

TPBM...

RWS - World RX

Okay, you've gotten used to the inertia and stagnation - you'll soon meet a great opportunity, but to grab it you'll have to get up and start moving!

Great, I'll take it!!!

The Sun

The person below me will feel like life and situations are getting better for them, it's not a coincidence, it's because you deserve it!!!

GotH

Great, I'll take it!!!

The Sun

The person below me will feel like life and situations are getting better for them, it's not a coincidence, it's because you deserve it!!!

BINGO! I just had an awesome afternoon. Sunday Funday! :D

6 of Cups

TPBM

Is a damn good friend! :)