The person below me game number four.

Roy

Knight of Cups
TPBM... is going to get asked out on a date soon!
some girls were flirty with me. I wasn't interested.

Queen of Cups

You refuse to give your heart to anyone therefore you shut everyone away.
The more you give the more you get. The good times of the past are over and so are the bad.

poppiesrossi

I do have a wicked way with words at times. haha.

Knight of Cups
TPBM... is going to get asked out on a date soon!

I sense a renewal in a relationship that was failing. Funny I got this card first time we met. :heart:

Deviant Moon| The Hierophant

TPBM: sometimes you must learn the rules in order to know when to break them.

Sonia Doris

Deviant Moon| The Hierophant

TPBM: sometimes you must learn the rules in order to know when to break them.

true, true ^^

---

TPBM...

RWS - Page of Swords

I'm sensing 007-like action... Somebody is playing spy around you - not sure if it's good or bad, thought!

poppiesrossi

true, true ^^

---

TPBM...

RWS - Page of Swords

I'm sensing 007-like action... Somebody is playing spy around you - not sure if it's good or bad, thought!

I have been getting this card a lot today.. was my daily draw too.. I am waiting on a message

Deviant Moon: 2 of Pentacles

TPBM: The belly dancer holds the two coins in the air in celebration of life.. hold value in partnerships and remain flexible so it can grow.

MysticRose

true, true ^^

---

TPBM...

RWS - Page of Swords

I know someone just like this. lol!

Queen of Coins
TPBM will be dressing up to go out for some fun!

Sonia Doris

I know someone just like this. lol!

Queen of Coins
TPBM will be dressing up to go out for some fun!

will I?

---

TPBM...

RWS - VI of Pents

You're either receiving or giving what you need/what somebody less fortunate needs.

poppiesrossi

some girls were flirty with me. I wasn't interested.

Queen of Cups

You refuse to give your heart to anyone therefore you shut everyone away.
The more you give the more you get. The good times of the past are over and so are the bad.

I have been the Queen of Cups lately.. yes this is so true. Thank you for the reminder :heart:

TPBM: 8 of Pentacles

Sometimes pure hard work is needed to get ahead in life. Put your nose to the grindstone.

Sonia Doris

TPBM: 8 of Pentacles

Sometimes pure hard work is needed to get ahead in life. Put your nose to the grindstone.

I know, I know.... ¬¬.

---

TPBM...

RWS - Knight of Cups

You're very sensitive and have a high EQ ... but that could lead to some severe mood storms too!

poppiesrossi

TPBM...

RWS - Knight of Cups

You're very sensitive and have a high EQ ... but that could lead to some severe mood storms too!

This is so apt to me.. and yes those mood storms are a killer

DM: 8 of Swords

TPBM: Do not let your imagination run wild to make the situation worse. Still them to see clearly for what it is.

Friture

DM: 8 of Swords

TPBM: Do not let your imagination run wild to make the situation worse. Still them to see clearly for what it is.

Indeed this is what I am facing now! T_T

TPBM - King of Wands
You have the ability to seize the chance and develop your ideas into something successful!