The person below me game number four.

Sonia Doris

TPBM - King of Wands
You have the ability to seize the chance and develop your ideas into something successful!

Thanks!! Good to hear that, I've been doubting that side of myself lately! ^^

---

TPBM...

RWS - VIII of Wands

Many things will happen fast, better be prepared and on the lookout!

poppiesrossi

TPBM...

RWS - VIII of Wands

Many things will happen fast, better be prepared and on the lookout!

I have been getting this card a lot lately. Good to know :)

Deviant Moon | 9 of wands

TPBM: Don't give up.. things will turn around for the better. Victory is around the corner.

Friture

I have been getting this card a lot lately. Good to know :)

Deviant Moon | 9 of wands

TPBM: Don't give up.. things will turn around for the better. Victory is around the corner.

TPBM: Empress

Love yourself and others will follow, know that you deserve everything nice in your life.

Kgirl

TPBM: Empress

Love yourself and others will follow, know that you deserve everything nice in your life.

Awesome

Page of Pentacles

Don't be afraid to ask for practical solutions and don't be afraid to acknowledge your limits

Sonia Doris

Page of Pentacles

Don't be afraid to ask for practical solutions and don't be afraid to acknowledge your limits

I've been learning this lesson for quite a while - I'm better at it now! ^^

---

TPBM...

RWS - Emperor

Somebody (a strong, authoritative man - from your family?) will give explanations that will bring you security and comfort.

poppiesrossi

TPBM...

RWS - Emperor

Somebody (a strong, authoritative man - from your family?) will give explanations that will bring you security and comfort.

I do hope for an explanation from my emperor but I am not holding my breath.

Deviant Moon | Five of Cups

TPBM: Your inner child is being sorely neglected. Calm your critical self; let your inner child play and shine :party:

Sonia Doris

Deviant Moon | Five of Cups

TPBM: Your inner child is being sorely neglected. Calm your critical self; let your inner child play and shine :party:

Hmmm... Right now my warrior self seems to be most powerful ... If I just had an army of samurai and a land to conquer, lol! XD

---

TPBM...

RWS - Page of Wands

You need a new direction, let creativity become your art!

Friture

---

TPBM...

RWS - Page of Wands

You need a new direction, let creativity become your art!

Ok ^^ I am thinking about that already :)

TPBM
2 of swords
When you look at the center of the conflict, you will be able to perceive the whole situation more clearly and find a way out of the entanglement :)

Sonia Doris

TPBM
2 of swords
When you look at the center of the conflict, you will be able to perceive the whole situation more clearly and find a way out of the entanglement :)

Sometimes I feel like my middle name should be Conflict, not Doris XD...

---

TPBM...

RWS - Fool RX

You've been lucky and you think you can go anywhere and do anything ... maybe the Fool guiding you is losing his wisdom? Don't trust him any more!

poppiesrossi

TPBM...

RWS - Fool RX

You've been lucky and you think you can go anywhere and do anything ... maybe the Fool guiding you is losing his wisdom? Don't trust him any more!

yus.. I am feeling a bit foolish these days. Love drunk :D

Deviant Moon | The Lovers

TPBM: Enjoy the embrace of your lover or give yourself a big hug if you are single. You are loved! :love: