The person below me game number four.

Roy

RWS - V of Wands RX

Bitter struggles are only bringing up people's worst sides ... Try to avoid them at any cost because there is no other way for them to end than very ugly!!!
sure

2 of Cups
Base: 3 of Pentacles

You're attracted to someone from school or work. He's hard working and intimidating.

SilentBreeze

sure

2 of Cups
Base: 3 of Pentacles

You're attracted to someone from school or work. He's hard working and intimidating.

Lol, I guess I did meet him through work - more like volunteer. and he is hardworking and sometimes intimidating.

8 of swords

You really want to be able to get something from another person and are trying hard to impress them to the point of sometimes embarrassing yourself.

Kgirl

Lol, I guess I did meet him through work - more like volunteer. and he is hardworking and sometimes intimidating.

8 of swords

You really want to be able to get something from another person and are trying hard to impress them to the point of sometimes embarrassing yourself.

LOL hmmm ok ...

King of Swords

A smart and powerful man will help you

Roy

King of Swords

A smart and powerful man will help you
Good. I'm searching for him

2 of Swords
Base: 5 of Pentacles

you wanna jump on a boy but you're scared of him saying NO.

spiraling

I wanna jump and snap a certain boy's spine in half, amongst other anatomical parts, while he screams "NO!" repeatedly. :3c

9 of Wands RX

Your current battle's proven to be meaningless.

Sonia Doris

9 of Wands RX

Your current battle's proven to be meaningless.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

---

TPBM...

Be ordinary.

You won't be able to be special until you'll let go of this desire!

strangebrew

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

---

TPBM...

Be ordinary.

You won't be able to be special until you'll let go of this desire!

Ohhhhhh desire is the road to downfall and i am the mistress of it....my god!!!

Trust

In that thing you doubt have utter trust ~ do not attach to it but believe it WILL materialise!

love_light

In that thing you doubt have utter trust ~ do not attach to it but believe it WILL materialise!
I know this was for me to see! The "do not attach" part is what I need to work on. Thanks!

High Priestess

You already have all the answers you need. There's no need to seek outside of yourself for more guidance--the answers are in you. Trust that.

strangebrew

I know this was for me to see! The "do not attach" part is what I need to work on. Thanks!

High Priestess

You already have all the answers you need. There's no need to seek outside of yourself for more guidance--the answers are in you. Trust that.

Glad you saw it!! Me too...i know this but being human like to get confirmation sometimes :D

Chariot

a time of tension will result in success if the right path is chosen

Sonia Doris

Chariot

a time of tension will result in success if the right path is chosen

Agh... Story of my life... And did I ever mention how terrible I am at making choices???

---

TPBM...

RWS - Queen of Swords RX

This woman has been through quite a lot and thus has ended up with a sharp and bitter tongue - try to ignore her, and if you can't just don't mind her, say "okay, yes" to whatever she says and then do your own thing.