The person below me game number four.

Sonia Doris

The Sun

Many blessings coming to the person below and you have been waiting on an answer to something, it is a big Y E S !! :D

Ohohoooowooow!!!

---

TPBM...

RWS - Devil RX

You've been influenced by somebody or something and now that you know it, you'll need to shed that and the habits it created asap!!!

Syeraph

Ohohoooowooow!!!

---

TPBM...

RWS - Devil RX

You've been influenced by somebody or something and now that you know it, you'll need to shed that and the habits it created asap!!!

I actually got a reading that causes a revaluation of sorts and I'm currently trying to change things to make myself and life better. Pretty crazy I stumble into this....

The person below me needs to learn to use words and charm to get out of their situation rather than trying to force it.

Sonia Doris

The person below me needs to learn to use words and charm to get out of their situation rather than trying to force it.

Well, I am pretty good at BS, only with my closest family and friends I'm blunt and all... I guess I should also do some *cough* charming with my folks too? [btw, what was your card?]

---

TPBM...

RWS - Moon RX

Just stop where you are and mend the situation, it's a destructive spiral that will affect your health at most! You may be depressed and all, but how you are coping is the worst possible way to overcome your problems!

MysticRose

Well, I am pretty good at BS, only with my closest family and friends I'm blunt and all... I guess I should also do some *cough* charming with my folks too? [btw, what was your card?]

---

TPBM...

RWS - Moon RX

Just stop where you are and mend the situation, it's a destructive spiral that will affect your health at most! You may be depressed and all, but how you are coping is the worst possible way to overcome your problems!

8 of Swords
TPBM needs some more rest and relaxation.

Sonia Doris

8 of Swords
TPBM needs some more rest and relaxation.

But I've been soooo lazy lately ... Maybe you mean emotional?

---

TPBM...

RWS - Star

Even though the expectations may be (too) grand, you are encouraged to think positively and look forward to success! ^^

strangebrew

But I've been soooo lazy lately ... Maybe you mean emotional?

---

TPBM...

RWS - Star

Even though the expectations may be (too) grand, you are encouraged to think positively and look forward to success! ^^

Yay!

3 swords

person below is feeling the pangs of separation from a loved one...it wont last forever xxx

Sonia Doris

3 swords

person below is feeling the pangs of separation from a loved one...it wont last forever xxx

Well, not exactly for a loved one, it's my flatmate, she went to sleep before I arrived home and I was deprived of the good-night chit chat. XD

-

TPBM...

RWS - Temperance

You need to find the middle ground, in your habits, ideas and/or relations! You might actually need to accept a compromise to make ends meet.

papercutbliss

Well, not exactly for a loved one, it's my flatmate, she went to sleep before I arrived home and I was deprived of the good-night chit chat. XD

-

TPBM...

RWS - Temperance

You need to find the middle ground, in your habits, ideas and/or relations! You might actually need to accept a compromise to make ends meet.

Spot on! Just did a reading about this tonight. I'm trying to find the Middle Path like Buddha now, because I've lived in extremes for far too long.

TPBM... The Moon.

You've been experiencing some less than pleasant moods lately. You're not exactly sure where they're coming from, but it won't be long before the luminous light of the moon illuminates the shadows of your psyche for you.

.traveller.

Spot on! Just did a reading about this tonight. I'm trying to find the Middle Path like Buddha now, because I've lived in extremes for far too long.

TPBM... The Moon.

You've been experiencing some less than pleasant moods lately. You're not exactly sure where they're coming from, but it won't be long before the luminous light of the moon illuminates the shadows of your psyche for you.

This has to be mine, I was even thinking about the moon card earlier... it's supposed to represent what people like about me. :p

TPBM: The Star

Living in the here and now is preferable to waiting for a dream that never manifests. Either that or you're overdue for a bath.

Sonia Doris

TPBM: The Star

Living in the here and now is preferable to waiting for a dream that never manifests. Either that or you're overdue for a bath.

Hmmm, I just showered so I guess it's the first one, unless by bath you mean a long relaxing bath with candles and all.

---

TPBM...

RWS - VI of Wands RX

The only way to mend the broken peaces and fix this situation is to face your adversaries - this will clear the air and let light in again!