The person below me game number four.

MysticRose

Hmmm, I just showered so I guess it's the first one, unless by bath you mean a long relaxing bath with candles and all.

---

TPBM...

RWS - VI of Wands RX

The only way to mend the broken peaces and fix this situation is to face your adversaries - this will clear the air and let light in again!

9 of Cups
TPBM will be happy and very satisfied about how something has turned out soon.

Roy

9 of Cups
TPBM will be happy and very satisfied about how something has turned out soon.
roy met some girl. :)

9 of Cups

You are too focused on past success. The badges aren't burnt off everyday so you need to earn all over again

FallynRaiyn

roy met some girl. :)

9 of Cups

You are too focused on past success. The badges aren't burnt off everyday so you need to earn all over again

UGG, so right. i just came out of a hard journey successfully and i think i've been taking it too easy lately. Time to get back to work.

3 of Pentacles- put all your creativity and effort into your next task, it will pay off in a good way.

zannamarie

3 of Pentacles- put all your creativity and effort into your next task, it will pay off in a good way.
Nice to know. :)

For the person below me:
Tiny Universal Waite Tarot
The Tower
For some reason this image is looking to me like a rocket blasting off. :D

You are about to break some personal boundaries in a good way in order to move to the next phase of your life.

danieljuk

Nice to know. :)

For the person below me:
Tiny Universal Waite Tarot
The Tower
For some reason this image is looking to me like a rocket blasting off. :D

You are about to break some personal boundaries in a good way in order to move to the next phase of your life.

how funny, I keep getting The Tower randomly over and over and it's also my card that overviews the whole of 2013! that makes sense! I thought it was some awful disaster all year but I think it might actually be "breaking out of this phase", thanks!

For the person below me:

RWS 2 of Pentacles (reversed)

you're juggling too many balls in the air! get planning and get organised. Organise your life better and get other people doing things for you, don't get overwhelmed! you need fun times and relaxation as well as all the commitments :heart:

FallynRaiyn

how funny, I keep getting The Tower randomly over and over and it's also my card that overviews the whole of 2013! that makes sense! I thought it was some awful disaster all year but I think it might actually be "breaking out of this phase", thanks!

For the person below me:

RWS 2 of Pentacles (reversed)

you're juggling too many balls in the air! get planning and get organised. Organise your life better and get other people doing things for you, don't get overwhelmed! you need fun times and relaxation as well as all the commitments :heart:

currently in progress, .....desperately needs done

for the person below me-

Death

Don't be surprised when something comes to an end soon and changes your life. Look for the silver lining, even if it's difficult to see it will be there.

.traveller.

for the person below me-

Death

Don't be surprised when something comes to an end soon and changes your life. Look for the silver lining, even if it's difficult to see it will be there.
I'll take it. A bientot!

TPBM
4 of Cups
Someone doesn't appreciate how good they have it.

queenxofxwands

I'll take it. A bientot!

TPBM
4 of Cups
Someone doesn't appreciate how good they have it.

lol i do toooo!

tpbm will be hearing about a job offer or just starting a new job...page of coins

.traveller.

tpbm will be hearing about a job offer or just starting a new job...page of coins

I want this *crosses fingers*

~
TPBM

Queen of Pentacles

Do whatever it takes to be comfortable with a situation, do what's right for you and have no regrets.

Sonia Doris

TPBM

Queen of Pentacles

Do whatever it takes to be comfortable with a situation, do what's right for you and have no regrets.

Okay :-D I'll try my best

---

TPBM...

RWS - VI of Cups

There's no sense being stuck in the past, it's just like moving into a history museum and stop any contact with the outside. It first gets dark, then stuffy, and then you suffocate...