The person below me game number four.

samantha

I guess I am :-D

---

TPBM...

RWS - World RX

There is an opportunity coming your way, if you stay inactive and don't quickly grab it, it's gonna pass by you and will never come back again!!!

Lol. Ok, no pressure then !!

TPBM - 6 of Cups
Look to resurrect something beneficial from your past to bring you happiness now and in the future.

Sonia Doris

TPBM - 6 of Cups
Look to resurrect something beneficial from your past to bring you happiness now and in the future.

Yes, I'm actually thinking about that. :)

---

TPBM...

RWS - III of Swords

You'll discover a painful truth (or you have already?), but the state you'll be in will only be temporary so don't be desperate, it'll pass soon enough!

ArcaneWisdom

RWS - III of Swords

You'll discover a painful truth (or you have already?), but the state you'll be in will only be temporary so don't be desperate, it'll pass soon enough!

I already have. You're really good!

Solar Diety (Sirian Starseed Tarot)
The person below me is full of joy and optimism right now. Things seem to be going well.

Sonia Doris

Solar Diety (Sirian Starseed Tarot)
The person below me is full of joy and optimism right now. Things seem to be going well.

I'm not sure right now, I mean I'm happy and all but I'm sick and that's keeping me from skipping about happily, but all in all I feel in a good place. ^^

---

TPBM...

RWS - X of Pents

You're having a run of good fortune - you have laid the foundations of a plan or idea and it's bringing you nice rewards (and big bucks? ;-) ) :-D

skywatching

TPBM...

RWS - X of Pents

You're having a run of good fortune - you have laid the foundations of a plan or idea and it's bringing you nice rewards (and big bucks? ;-) ) :-D

Oh yeah.... I certainly hope so !!

TPBM

Ludy Lescot ~ The Tower

Now is the time to close your eyes and take a huge leap of faith

Sonia Doris

TPBM

Ludy Lescot ~ The Tower

Now is the time to close your eyes and take a huge leap of faith

Oh! It's pretty hard for me to o that, I'm the most paranoid person I know XD (well, not always, but most of the time, at least XD)

---

TPBM...

RWS - Sun

You'll be the center of attention, so get to the heart of the matter and show how much you radiate joy and warmth (and also greatness ;-) ) and be confident and you'll get the best results!!! :-D

palin

Oh! It's pretty hard for me to o that, I'm the most paranoid person I know XD (well, not always, but most of the time, at least XD)

---

TPBM...

RWS - Sun

You'll be the center of attention, so get to the heart of the matter and show how much you radiate joy and warmth (and also greatness ;-) ) and be confident and you'll get the best results!!! :-D

7 pentacles

you've started something and sometimes feel like it is not going to come to fruition not to worry things will turn out a success but you need to keep focused

zannamarie

7 pentacles

you've started something and sometimes feel like it is not going to come to fruition not to worry things will turn out a success but you need to keep focused
Getting over a bit of illness but I plan to be very focused once I'm up to full speed.

Archeon tarot - Herald of Pentacles
The person below me will soon be looking with amazement at something good coming his/her way.

ArcaneWisdom

I look forward to that! Thank you :)

5 of Disks
The person below me has a very large heart and a beautiful soul. They have learned a lot from past and maybe current situations.

Sonia Doris

5 of Disks
The person below me has a very large heart and a beautiful soul. They have learned a lot from past and maybe current situations.

Thank you, I do hope this is true - I might confirm it, but that would make me arrogant XD

---

TPBM...

RWS - Knight of Cups

Okay, it's okay to be romantic, to idealize love, but it's one short step from emphasizing your feelings to being all gushy and over-emotional!