The person below me game number four.

devilkitten1

That's great advice!

King of Cups

Do not be afraid of showing your emotions or feelings to someone that you care about

Wow, my oracle cards said the same thing yesterday !

TpBm

Is surveying the results of all the hard work they just put into something. You might be feeling a tad let down by what you see.
7 of Pentacles

Sonia Doris

Is surveying the results of all the hard work they just put into something. You might be feeling a tad let down by what you see.
7 of Pentacles

true... too true... but it's not THAT bad either :)

---

TPBM...

RWS - VI of Wands

You're gonna get the credit/accolades/applaudes/recognition you deserve!

Roy

RWS - VI of Wands

You're gonna get the credit/accolades/applaudes/recognition you deserve!
already have that :rolleyes:

4 of Swords. resting up and letting the world change before your eyes :)

Sonia Doris

4 of Swords. resting up and letting the world change before your eyes :)

I do need to rest, but I do get at least two messages from that :p

---

TPBM...

RWS - Queen of Cups

The best way to solve anything or to prevent any conflict is to turn away wrath with love. :-D

dawntarot

RWS - Queen of Cups

The best way to solve anything or to prevent any conflict is to turn away wrath with love. :-D

Ah, wrath is my deadly sin... I will try harder :)

---

1JJ Swiss, King of Swords

Be on your guard, someone is trying to pull the wool over your eyes.

Sonia Doris

1JJ Swiss, King of Swords

Be on your guard, someone is trying to pull the wool over your eyes.

Oooh!!!

---

TPBM...

RWS - VII of Wands

You might need to fire the first shot, seize the day and you'll have advantage over your adversaries.

.traveller.

TPBM...
RWS - VII of Wands
You might need to fire the first shot, seize the day and you'll have advantage over your adversaries.
Right across the port bow... :joke:

TPBM
It's one thing to light a fire, but entirely another to keep it lit;TPBM needs to be less of a fire starter and become more of a keeper of the flame.
Ace of Wands

GotH

Right across the port bow... :joke:

TPBM
It's one thing to light a fire, but entirely another to keep it lit;TPBM needs to be less of a fire starter and become more of a keeper of the flame.
Ace of Wands

Doh! I'm accountable here. How many things have I started up but haven't completed? :/ Only about 4 thousand...

9 of Swords Rx

TPBM will begin to not take things so seriously and will begin to lighten up. You'll soon realize that NOTHING is worth stressing over as much as you have been lately. Time to let your mind and soul rest a bit. You deserve it. :)

.traveller.

9 of Swords Rx

TPBM will begin to not take things so seriously and will begin to lighten up. You'll soon realize that NOTHING is worth stressing over as much as you have been lately. Time to let your mind and soul rest a bit. You deserve it. :)
I'm stressing out over drawing... I do need to lighten up and play with it.

Queen of Wands

TPBM, confidence attracts, big ego repels, that's all you need to know to get ahead. Go plant a sunflower.

GotH

I'm stressing out over drawing... I do need to lighten up and play with it.

Queen of Wands

TPBM, confidence attracts, big ego repels, that's all you need to know to get ahead. Go plant a sunflower.

I really like this advice a lot and totally agree with it but it's hard to plant flowers in the sand! ;)

8 of Pentacles

TPBM .... Is going to find themselves working and working and working but won't feel that they are getting the production they were hoping for. Hmmmm.... Maybe you should just say forget it and do something fun and relaxing if this is the case. Handing the Sunflower over TPBM.. Gardening is relaxing. :heart: