The person below me game number four.

MantraTarot

Yep.. I'm neglecting my gym time right now. :(

TPBM..... Is going to finally find some financial freedom coming into their lives soon. This might not be a large sum but maybe something like a loan finally paid off or you won't have a certain payment anymore. Extra cash in your own pocket this time. :) 10 of Pentacles

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. :D

2 swords rx

TPBM is going to finally see the truth about their work/job. it will finally dawn on them why they are there and their purpose in life in general.

.traveller.

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. :D

2 swords rx

TPBM is going to finally see the truth about their work/job. it will finally dawn on them why they are there and their purpose in life in general.

Hmm, (looks around) nope... but I'll keep looking, the day is still young. As for work... I knit de sock or de sock don't get made.

~
TPBM may not be wealthy, but you have everything you really need to be comfortable.
9 of Pentacles

MantraTarot

Hmm, (looks around) nope... but I'll keep looking, the day is still young. As for work... I knit de sock or de sock don't get made.

~
TPBM may not be wealthy, but you have everything you really need to be comfortable.
9 of Pentacles

this is truth.

king cups rx

TPBM is feeling super drama-queen emotional right now because they think no one loves/cares about them... but it's not true, so turn that frown upside down! :)

AmethystEyes

this is truth.

king cups rx

TPBM is feeling super drama-queen emotional right now because they think no one loves/cares about them... but it's not true, so turn that frown upside down! :)
I do feel like my King of Cups doesn't care :(

TPBM
6 of Wands
Is feeling like things are finally going their way.

GotH

I do feel like my King of Cups doesn't care :(

TPBM
6 of Wands
Is feeling like things are finally going their way.

Yes, things aren't too bad. :)

Lovers

TPBM should know that if you just had a fight, you are going to have some great make up sex soon!

AmethystEyes

Yes, things aren't too bad. :)

Lovers

TPBM should know that if you just had a fight, you are going to have some great make up sex soon!
LOL sounds good!

TPBM
King of Cups
Has a special man on their mind :)

Sonia Doris

Hanged Man

Could stand to take a time-out to reevaluate some things

Yup...

---

TPBM...

RWS - Magician RX

It's okay to magic(k) yourself in and out of situations you want to direct yourself, but make sure you don't turn to black magic (in whatever sense you want).

MantraTarot

Yup...

---

TPBM...

RWS - Magician RX

It's okay to magic(k) yourself in and out of situations you want to direct yourself, but make sure you don't turn to black magic (in whatever sense you want).

This has been a legitimate fear lately... :eek:

3 swords

TPBM can't decided between two loves... (Doesn't necessarily have to be two people.)

Sonia Doris

TPBM can't decided between two loves... (Doesn't necessarily have to be two people.)

I can never decide... If I can I always cite rules or make other people decide for me. XD

---

TPBM...

RWS - Hanged Man

Not yet!!! Good things are coming to those who wait! :-D