The Playing Cards Reading/Study Thread

AraLuck

This thread is for people who want to learn/practice more Playing Card readings. It will operate according to a few rules as follows:

- The thread is open to members everyone signing up for it is comfortable with. If anyone who decides to sign up on this thread doesn't want to read for another member, then that member is simply not allowed on the thread.

- Questions are to be posted by Member A and answered by Member B (etc) in the person-below-me format. This means, the next person on the thread answers the last question left.

- Readings to be completed within 3 days. If Member A has left a question and you are reading, please reply on the thread a let them know you are tackling their question.

-Feedback within 3 days.

-Rules will change as we go along if required.

zhadee

hi Ara, I'll bite =) hope you're comfortable with me. Just let me know.

empress's dress

i will join too, if i may?

crcorso57

My Uncle used to read playing cards, I was always intrigued. I'd love to join.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AraLuck

My Uncle used to read playing cards, I was always intrigued. I'd love to join.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome to you too!

Sent from my Lenovo Z90a40 using Tapatalk

AraLuck

Q #1

I'll leave the first question since no one has done so yet... and I'll be glad to answer a question soon too!

So mine is about a lady who wants to buy a plot of land I have. But she's delaying the sale. So I am wondering if she's sincere about her desire to buy this property from me.

zhadee

I'll leave the first question since no one has done so yet... and I'll be glad to answer a question soon too!

So mine is about a lady who wants to buy a plot of land I have. But she's delaying the sale. So I am wondering if she's sincere about her desire to buy this property from me.
hi Ara, this is a yes-no question. Do you perhaps know the answer to it so I know if I got it right?

9:spade: 10:diamond: 8:heart:
funeral - treasure chest - pillow talk

The 9:spade: looks like a no. She does not value the plot of land, and she rather seems to like the idea (10 :diamond:) then really getting it. 8 :heart: reads like tentative conversation.
From the suits, it appears like difficulties will be surmounted.

My answer: the lady will not buy the land (9:spade: is the wish denied), but there'll be a new buyer :)heart: as positive outcome).
My Q: please describe what today brings to me. =)

AraLuck

hi Ara, this is a yes-no question. Do you perhaps know the answer to it so I know if I got it right?

9:spade: 10:diamond: 8:heart:
funeral - treasure chest - pillow talk

The 9:spade: looks like a no. She does not value the plot of land, and she rather seems to like the idea (10 :diamond:) then really getting it. 8 :heart: reads like tentative conversation.
From the suits, it appears like difficulties will be surmounted.

My answer: the lady will not buy the land (9:spade: is the wish denied), but there'll be a new buyer :)heart: as positive outcome).

I don't know have the answer yet my dear... but she's been rolling me on, so potentially she won't buy this land or will buy it much later. She is struggling with money, or so she says... so it could be there is a delay in the purchase as she's expecting. I'll have to let you know.

My Q: please describe what today brings to me. =)
[/QUOTE]
Your day

10 :club: Ace :spade: Ace :diamond:

So I would say it's something that is related to work or finances, and a potential loss there. 10 clubs can be travel, but to me it can also represent the work place... I see these clubs like a lot of little heads... and they all seem to be chatting away to me, but the Ace :spade: comes in like a shard, like a breath of death and silences the noise... to allow a glowing diamond to sparkle. Basically, there is something that is going to happen but it's only a tunnel... and there's something very promising that happens at the end of the day. It may be a message, or a form of contact... or just a new ray of light after some potentially bad news.

For the next reader: If anyone is interested in trying timing, when can I expect my boss to be back?