THE PRECIPICE of New Growth and interactions on the "occult" and other fronts...

Tanga

THE PRECIPICE of New Growth and interactions on the "occult" and other fronts...

OK! Nobody to wax lyrical about it to really - except you guys.
So here goes...

Some years ago I left my coven - due to personal reasons of illness and family issues at the time...
I was extremely sad - because I had found them after concluding that there couldn't be
a suitable group out there for me, and giving up after a long search (some years).
Then I found them - and had to let go of it anyway.

Well - I'm now very well, bobbling along... and it seems I may POSSIBLY, HOPEFULLY (nicked that from you Sulis) have found a new one.
This one - is "in the making" as the HP is on his own, and looking to create a new group.
Well - fingers crossed and all that right...

:heart:
With this occurrence - it seems like, a lot of other things are kind of "falling into place":

1) After many years of a dream of my own Tarot deck (and 2 failed ideas about how to do it) - I went to a lecture and decided I'm making a photographic one with my friends and family in it. I'm SOOOOO excited - I've nearly got my card plans complete as well as asking everyone permission...

2) The HP of the "possible new group" - happily entertains the idea that I could present Tarot
workshops for the group... Well - this is the sort of informal setting that I've always envisioned one way of being a teacher...(I've always had the teacher in me - but have not expressed it much - except once as an exercise-to-music instructress, and once presenting a short meditation course) and I'm thinking it's likely I could present other topics too...

3) The idea of producing that Pagan chants CD - just for me and friends... has come off the back burner - AGAIN...Lol.

4) This one's weird - but how is it that I browsed on Ebay and found; an exciting new and
reasonably priced hand made Athame and Wand... The wand - is made of Acacia wood!
Huh - a favourite tree, and I've never bumped into that before. Acacia is abundant where I was born in the savannahs of Africa - but not so much here.
AND a half-size statue of Isis - THIS an exact copy of the full sized one I found in a charity shop some years ago, which I loved, but had no space for - and also due to the size, found it too big to carry around to group meetings... so in the end it went back to a charity shop.
Huh...

5) On the career front - I've evaluated and re-evaluated... and decided I'm really happy where I am with what I do - no more extra's needed...(getting too old for all the mad studying anyway - Lol.). Just continuing to refine what is there. And I'm comfortable with my present turnover.
Huh.

6) Plus - I've been decluttering like never before and my personal meditation/ritual practice suddenly got much easier.

I feel I've arrived at a new plateaux of my life and how I swim through it.
And - I'm feeling quite peaceful.

What is it? - the stars or some kind of cycle?, some kind of age arrival thing? (43).

A friend of mine - who has moved back to Israel recently - when I asked how he's settling in, said to me: "I feel like there's another wave of creativity and opportunity sweeping over - a bit like a solar wind".
Snap!
That's kind of how I feel, except I'm not feeling the wind so much because I'm riding it...

Hmm...Anyways - LONG may it all continue. :) :)

earthair

Sounds very exciting :)

I grinned when you said 'reasonably priced' Athame and Wand- I must now check out the unreasonably priced ones on eBay :D

I sometimes wish I was coven material, it would be nice to be in a casual group sometimes. Alas I am too eclectic, experimental and tempermental for traditional training :rolleyes:

Have you posted in deck creation yet? Or is it still top secret?

Tanga

Sounds very exciting :)

I grinned when you said 'reasonably priced' Athame and Wand- I must now check out the unreasonably priced ones on eBay :D

I sometimes wish I was coven material, it would be nice to be in a casual group sometimes. Alas I am too eclectic, experimental and tempermental for traditional training :rolleyes:

Have you posted in deck creation yet? Or is it still top secret?

Lol - should add Etsy and Amazon to that... been browsing everywhere.
Annoyingly - I've always had expensive tastes.

"Too eclectic" - well welcome to the club. Hence it took me years to find one that I figured I could just about manage to bite my tongue in - as I happened to really like the HP there.
(and as I said - I'd given up at that point. As I'd checked out loads of group leaders and didn't like a single one :joke: Lol.).

And - what's "Traditional" ? ;) Lol.
...You mean, the hierarchical structure perhaps.

Hadn't even thought of "Deck Creation" thread.
May get there at some point...