The Ripple Spread

Josipa

Ok, any comments, suggestions, etc. are very welcome :)

The Ripple Stread

1-2------3-4-5-------6 _____the querent (mental, physical, psychological)

7-8------9-10-11----12 _____friendships, relationships, family

13-14---15-16-17----18 _____work, business, finances, studies

past____present____future

Intended for questions regarding the influence of a certain decision on life in general.
Ex. How does/will my new job/relationship/idea influence my life in general.

I also thought this might be useful for those situations when the querent just keeps insisting that you «just have a look in general»; kind of like a starting point for other more precise questions and spreads.

Josipa

Josipa

Ok, I'm getting a little worried :)
Nothing to comnent on, not even, "that really sucks", or "well, ok, it's a start" :( I'm still looking forward to your responses!

Josipa

Yora

Hahah! ;) I am going to try this spread right now, it sounds interesting!

Edit: I did it! Online though since it was a very long tarot spread and i don't have much room on the table right now to use my own oracle for it. I am going to use this one more often Josipa!! I got clear results, i only wish i had more room on the table though so i can lay the cards right! :D

And i like the name you gave it very much by the way.

Demon Goddess

Josipa said:
Ok, any comments, suggestions, etc. are very welcome :)

The Ripple Stread

1-2------3-4-5-------6 _____the querent (mental, physical, psychological)

7-8------9-10-11----12 _____friendships, relationships, family

13-14---15-16-17----18 _____work, business, finances, studies

past____present____future

Intended for questions regarding the influence of a certain decision on life in general.
Ex. How does/will my new job/relationship/idea influence my life in general.

I also thought this might be useful for those situations when the querent just keeps insisting that you «just have a look in general»; kind of like a starting point for other more precise questions and spreads.

Josipa

18 is a lot of cards... My first thought. But then I just considered starting my first whole deck spread... so...

Anyway... It looks quite informative. Should be able to really clarify a situation easily.

With love.

Algerd

I saw spread like this, but it has 7 cards in line and the name was "Your mission". This spread good work for many questions. I tried it for relationship and was satisfied.