The Rising Star

paulrosk

I never used this spread, going to give it a try right now, thanks!

jdev

Paul,
Please let me know how it works for you!

BodhiSeed

jdev said:
Oh, Bodhran, I forgot to mention that the Ether/Liquid/Solid spread is one I got from an extensive list of three card spreads here on AT. It's not mine at all! But it's a great spread and very easy to read. I'm waiting to hear back from my friend for whom I cast the cards.
It's a great spread, but yours is terrific too! Definitely one to record for later use.:D

firecatpickles

Stealing it! Thanks!

firecatpickles

Actually you can see for yourself: just click Website (redirects to AT). Don't worry about " adult content" as long as you're an adult lol.

It's a great spread and revealed something I need to be on the lookout for (and have been previosusly warned about) that's fer sher.

The spread is excellent and provided a direct-and-to-the-point reading!

jdev

Fire Cat said:
Actually you can see for yourself: just click Website (redirects to AT). Don't worry about " adult content" as long as you're an adult lol.

It's a great spread and revealed something I need to be on the lookout for (and have been previosusly warned about) that's fer sher.

The spread is excellent and provided a direct-and-to-the-point reading!

[size=+3]LUUUURVE IT!​
[/size]

How did you get that nifty photo of the spread on your blog? Tell me tell me tell me!

firecatpickles

PM sent.

Laura Borealis

I tried it out. I love the spread, and using no question as you suggested had me thinking really hard. I posted it to my blog, and I might post it here tomorrow as well... :heart: ETA: Oops, no, I won't post it in the Readings forum, because I'm leaving on a trip and won't be able to give the required feedback on the comments.

jdev

Woot Woot! It's time for me to get an agent! LOL