The Soul's Journey

Bluebird

Closed (for the Moment)

Thanks to everyone who participated!

Hi Guys,

After being here for a while now and doing some exchange readings I now feel ready to dip my toe in and start my first thread.

The cards I am working with today are the Soul's Journey lesson Cards which are designed to help us understand some of the experiences we have in our lives and how they may act as lessons to aid our development.

Please be aware before you request a reading that I am a relatively inexperienced reader, so please bear this in mind and be gentle (but constructive) with your feedback.

I will take two readers to begin with. Please be sure to give me background information with your request.

Ok here goes - any takers?

1. Dartellus - Done, FB received
2. Beyond the Veil Done, Feedback received

Additional readings for 12/06

3. Libertya Done, FB received
4. Noni Done. FB received

2 readings available for 13/06

5. Wolfswan Reading Done, FB received
6 Aries2014 Reading Done

Bluebird

Dartellus

Hiya!

Can i sit?

I want to exchange! :D

Thanks!

Bluebird

Hi Dartellus,

Of course you may sit :) I'd be delighted.

Thank you for the offer of an exchange. How about - What was the lesson for MH (a guy I have a connection with) with regard to the misunderstanding we had recently?

What would you like me to look at for you?

Bluebird

Dartellus

Hi Dartellus,

Of course you may sit :) I'd be delighted.

Thank you for the offer of an exchange. How about - What was the lesson for MH (a guy I have a connection with) with regard to the misunderstanding we had recently?

What would you like me to look at for you?

Bluebird

Okay, will do yours now. :D

Mine is: What is my current connection with Tharsila M?

Thanks!

BeyondtheVeil

I would love to sit if you are still taking sitters.

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

Bluebird

Hi BTV,

Of course - what experience would you like me to look at in terms of how it might act as a lesson to aid your soul's progress?

Bluebird

Okay, will do yours now. :D

Mine is: What is my current connection with Tharsila M?

Thanks!

Just going to look at this now Dartellus - but the cards will only tell me about the lessons associated with your connection with this person - hope that's ok?

Dartellus

Just going to look at this now Dartellus - but the cards will only tell me about the lessons associated with your connection with this person - hope that's ok?

sure, if i ask more like: WHat i need to understand about my connection with Tharsila M? Fits better?

BeyondtheVeil

Hi BTV,

Of course - what experience would you like me to look at in terms of how it might act as a lesson to aid your soul's progress?

I would like you to look at my current relationship with W. I'm really not sure what lesson I'm supposed to be learning. lol

Thanks love! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

Bluebird

sure, if i ask more like: WHat i need to understand about my connection with Tharsila M? Fits better?

That's fine Dartellus.

Here are your cards

Growth - Surrender - Balance

It appears that TM is in your life to aid your growth and I suspect you have a strong connection to this person and have experienced some quite intense feelings in relation to them. As I am writing this I am wondering if you have or had certain expectations around this person that haven't materialised? This card suggests that it is important that you be receptive to the opportunities that you have/are experiencing with TM, rather than what you would like to as this is where the learning lies.

The surrender card relates to the current energy surrounding the situation at the moment whether or not you are aware of it. This card is significant because if you are not prepared to learn it, it could prove to be a stumbling block impeding your progress. This card relates to the need to control something external - perhaps the direction of your connection with TM? Unfortunately, it appears that this is not going to work - the more you try to move things in one direction the more they will evade your control. This card advises you to let go and what you really need with come into your life (which may or may not involve TM). Whatever it is though - it will bring you happiness.

Balance relates to the long range lesson you need to learn. It advises you to bring balance into your life by looking at something as neither good or bad but simply what is and it ties in with very much with the previous card. The key to growth here, appears to be acceptance of what is, how it is, and letting it develop as it needs to, without trying to control it.

To enhance the reading I also used the Enchanted Map asking for some advice for you and pulled the following cards -

Movement - Wizard of Awareness

Movement urges you to move on from this situation as it is- to let go and move forward and new doors which haven't been able to open will now do so. The Wizard of Awareness echoes your soul lessons above. urging you to let go of control and accept things as they are. In doing so you will allow a miracle to unfold for you!

I hope you find this helpful, Dartellus. I look forward to your feedback.

Bluebird