The South Park Self-Discovery Spread

ncefafn

Trying to figure out why you keep running into brick walls, making the same mistakes over and over again, or just who you are? Try my recent invention, the South Park Spread:

1. Kyle - Your superego, your good side who always endeavors to do the right thing.

2. Cartman - Your id, the bad seed, your dark side, your shadow

3. Kenny - what keeps dying in your life, or slipping through your fingers

4. Mr. Garrison - what you're in denial about

5. Chef - your guide, your Higher Self

6. Timmy - what you have difficulty expressing

7. Jimmy - how you really annoy people

8. Stan - what you've learned, or can learn, about your situation.

Ulfdis

LOL! I love it! That one is going in the journal.
Beefcake! Beefcaaaake!

souljourney

I love it. I love South Park so this is fabulous. I think you did a great job of summing up the characters.
Running off to add it to my tarot journal right now.

Grigori

That is fantastic! Now I want to actually make a South Park deck, instead of the few cards I made for fun the other day.

souljourney

Similia...well you should scan any you made so we can take a look. That would be great. So have you decided who/what represents what card yet?

Grigori

souljourney said:
Similia...well you should scan any you made so we can take a look. That would be great. So have you decided who/what represents what card yet?

I was actually making them up the lazy way, with someone's website that allow's you to make characters. Of course its not designed to make tarot cards, so you can pretty much just dress a person and select a few tools/background etc.

I have Kyle as the magician with his 4 tools. Wendy as the priestess, all mysterious behind a big old book. Kenny as the moon (untraditional I know, but there was a great Kenny face looking very fearful, and a scary moon background, so I went with it). Finally Stan with wings, a cocktail and a beer as Temperance.

I think it is about time I actually join as a proper member of ATF so I can show you the pics.... (I wasn't trying to make a deck, just amusing myself for an hour). If anyone knows the Soth Park guys, I'd be suggesting to them that a tarot deck is a quick easy way to make a buck! (They could get ncefafn to write the companion book :D )

Of course you could make your own here.
http://www.planearium2.de/flash/spstudio.html

ncefafn

I love the idea of a South Park Tarot! How about Kenny's dad as Temperance??? ;)

Umbrae

Truly, the best spread of the last 5 years. Brilliant…and insightful.

Now everybody…sing the song with me!

“Shut your (*%)$(*% mouth )($*#^$(#*@##…

Clau

LOLOLOLOL!!!

and there I was, thinking I was the only one enjoying South Park!!!!

This is a great spread!

Love,

Clau

Katja

Ncefafn, wow, I'm amazed! This is soooo cool!! I love the idea, I love South Park, this is one of the most original spreads I've seen! Congrads! ;)