The South Park Self-Discovery Spread

satinangel

Oh, Oh, Oh.....you killed Kenny!

I am so taking this one for my journal....going to try it out tonight with my reading buddy!

~SatinAngel~

SatinAngelsBaby

mommy here I thought we were the only ones who like south park.... we need to add baby ike.... you broke another window ike! kick the baby

baby IKE~ something you dont want to take care of but you have to....

Lain_82

I just did it, and it was great!!!!!!1 I love South Park. However, I would like a bit more info on the Chef part. Is it something your guide wants you to now or who your guide is or...? sorry, it's just that the "higher self" thing isn't very clear to me.

thanks!

(oh, and the police captain should stand for something you are just being mediocre at. and Stan's parents... hum... I'll think about that one)

starrystarrynight

all i can say is

hahahahahahahaha!!!

I love it! (And I know just who Kenny is in my life if he shows up in my spread!)

Ivy Rhiannon

Wow at first I was skeptical, but you have this laid out really nice. I'm going to give it a try. Southpark rocks!!!

WolfSpirit

Lain_82 said:
I just did it, and it was great!!!!!!1 I love South Park. However, I would like a bit more info on the Chef part. Is it something your guide wants you to now or who your guide is or...? sorry, it's just that the "higher self" thing isn't very clear to me.

I think the designer of the spread has not been in the forum for quite a while...I would say the "higher self" is what you aspire to be, what you know in your heart is the right thing to do. This can come to you through a guide, but not everyone works with guides but could still have a "higher self" - and this card points you in the right direction.
Hope this helps :)

sliderkta

Don't forget Terrance and Phillip and Big Gay Al! :p

The Devil = Saddam Hussein controling Satan

EnglishRose

Wow what an inventive spread, another one to add to my spread journal!
Sophie xx

HudsonGray

I was thinking, maybe there should be a Mr. Hat card too? For something that can go completely to the dark side without your willing it.