The Unexpected! (Readings for Feedback)

zhadee

Hi Zhadee,

what will happen btw T(male) and I?ty

do you have a q?

Pirates!
Knave of Swords -- 3 of Coins -- 8 of Swords

T is signified by the Knave, you are signified by the 8 of Swords, the 'between' is 3 of Coins. Things get into shape, slowly but steadily. It looks like you still have to ward off the attentions of a former lover.

The Unexpected: you will have to keep a secret, or else it is no longer a secret!

-
right now I don't have a question, but thank you very much for the offer!

micah

Pirates!
Knave of Swords -- 3 of Coins -- 8 of Swords

T is signified by the Knave, you are signified by the 8 of Swords, the 'between' is 3 of Coins. Things get into shape, slowly but steadily. It looks like you still have to ward off the attentions of a former lover.

The Unexpected: you will have to keep a secret, or else it is no longer a secret!

-
right now I don't have a question, but thank you very much for the offer!

Thanks Zhadee!
Just to clarify. Is it " T" that has a former lover who is still in the picture, or someone around me?

zhadee

Ok , what's coming up that's unexpected to do with c and his ex wife and me?

Is that question ok Zhards?

Or, what's coming up that's unexpected in my LURVE life (that's love life.... my translation from my indigenous tongue , he! He!)

Hi B:)

Pirates - King of Pentacles let's you know that you are getting an offer. C has much to give, and he is willing to share. You may not receive what you think you deserve, and if you become too cheeky, King of Coins will defend himself. But as long as you behave, and you take what he is willing to give, things run very well between you both.
The woman in question does not appear, but we know she does exist. The King has the money, but she is the boss.

Lurve life - the Hierophant

You'll be surprised by an unexpected romantic opportunity.

Dartellus

Hiya zhadee!

How are you doing? :D

What Priscila R feels towards me?

Thanks!

CosmicBeing

Anything happening in the next 3 weeks that will be a good shock to me (if anything)?

Bonny

Hi B:)

Pirates - King of Pentacles let's you know that you are getting an offer. C has much to give, and he is willing to share. You may not receive what you think you deserve, and if you become too cheeky, King of Coins will defend himself. But as long as you behave, and you take what he is willing to give, things run very well between you both.
The woman in question does not appear, but we know she does exist. The King has the money, but she is the boss.

Lurve life - the Hierophant

You'll be surprised by an unexpected romantic opportunity.

Aw, wow!
I expected this to be far worse!!!!! Ha!!!
Wow ...
Yes yes yes. C has the money. She is the boss (treats him like a nanny, c says)... By God , c ? Wiling to share!? After the past six months I really had doubted that (cheeky of me I know)... Ooh lah lah ... Romsntic opportunity ? Love your readings Zhardz!

At some level I am glad she's not being seen.

Thanks so much ! Phew , has put my worries at ease

zhadee

Thanks Zhadee!
Just to clarify. Is it " T" that has a former lover who is still in the picture, or someone around me?

Looks like the former lover is around you, T should be single

micah

Looks like the former lover is around you, T should be single

Thanks so much for clarifying Zhadee!
FB for above: T and I recently reconnected, there was a lot of turbulence in the past. Your reading resonates, things are developing slowly and steadily.. At least to the point of us getting along.

GotH

Hi zhadee! :)

Something coming up for me that's unexpected? I'd like to know..

Thanks!

zhadee

I am currently dating A. It is casual and new. May I ask what his expectations or intentions are for us? Thanks. :).

Pirates - Wheel of Fortune + Queen of Pents

Looks like A intends to turn your relationship into something intense. He seems to find you a bit difficult to please, but not in a bad sense. Being with you demands him to change the plan quite often, and he needs to keep a firm grip on 'the wheel' or else he loses control.