The Unexpected! (Readings for Feedback)

SofiaS.

Hola me dear Sofia, so you're single & happy, and of course you do not have the slightest interest in love & romance... :p let's see what the Pirates have to say on this matter!

Temperance + High Priestess

Temperance blends water with wine, High Priestess is all about books and knowledge. In the Pirates' world, both are placed in a pub where both seem to work. One as a waitress, the other one as a palm reader. Both work with energies, and both may change situations to their liking. They are moderators, and their function is essential. The person they are is not perceptible behind the function.

It does not look as if some hot guy will manifest in your life during the month of june. But you'll have lots of energy to bring out the best in you - which is being a natural born card reader. ;)

Temperance is Sagittarius, High Priestess is Moon and Water. So the aim is to make good use of your qualities (empathy and compassion), and learning from close contact with others. It may also be that others do take notice of you, but you are busy just being yourself.

Hey again!

A girl always wonders what the future may bring, as a girl kind of feels she is in the verge of something happening, which intrigues her... :)

These to cards do make a perfect sense, though, with my life right now. I have a lot of things in my hand at the moment, and these month (if it continues as it is) is mostly dedicated to seek my own personal goals, my work goals for instance. So i do see that, my mind intuitive self + my temperance side blending my ideas, energies and "materials" together... I like the sound of that.

Indeed it might not be a sign that the secxiest guy is going to pop in my life and pursue me bravely, but it does empower me ... and I do have those qualities. I will put an extra effort n doing that.. but most likely, it could be also true that if I do get into someone's attention eventually, i will barely notice right away.

thank you sweetie, it was a very warm& positive reading :)

Sofia

Dartellus

Hi D,

this is something unexpected... if this points towards the past, then you are about to complete a circle and finish a project.

Further feedback:

Yep, this happened yesterday and was an reaction that i had about someone. I really didn't liked how i reacted and this was a great lesson about me.
I thought i wouldn't react like this, but this happened, only me noticed, but i was ashamed of it...

Spot on!

Thanks again! :)

zhadee

Further feedback:

Yep, this happened yesterday and was an reaction that i had about someone. I really didn't liked how i reacted and this was a great lesson about me.
I thought i wouldn't react like this, but this happened, only me noticed, but i was ashamed of it...

Spot on!

Thanks again! :)

thank you very much for the update :) Just curious, why were you ashamed of your reaction? Have you been the King or the Pirates?

Dartellus

thank you very much for the update :) Just curious, why were you ashamed of your reaction? Have you been the King or the Pirates?

Me? I was more like the pirate. Not about storming the king, but about been ready to "fight" thinking that will be Worth being like that (like would be a treasure by doing that). I was disappointed, i noticed how dumb this is... :laugh: I should be more collected like the king...

Thanks again, this was spot on!

zhadee

last orders

Oh well, I thought this thread's title comes in handy for my last readings on AT.

Feel free to ask about anything. I'll use a variety of different decks, and spreads. No feedback is needed, but I'm happy to get one nonetheless. ?-)

ARRR! Hoist the mizzen & have a healthy swig of rum!

lepleadian

hi Zhade,
i was offered to go to a studio but i'm not sure if i will be hired or just internship....could u check which of them is?