The Unexpected! (Readings for Feedback)

zhadee

Hello Zhadee, Did I have chances to get the appartment I want ? I will have the answer in less that one week and I'm excited.I'm number 2 on list for the home.

5 of Swords -- probably no

There is unexpected trouble with that house, might be hidden factors and problems you presently do not foresee. Also far too expensive.

Flames

Hello zhadee! :)

I saw G the other day and we had a nice talk. What are his overall feelings for me? I drew some cards for myself, as well, so it will be interesting to see what comes up when you pull them. Thank you.

lepleadian

CAN u pls check if i will get over 95 in tomorrows exam?

Math D

5 of Swords -- probably no

There is unexpected trouble with that house, might be hidden factors and problems you presently do not foresee. Also far too expensive.

Thank,you're right,that home is expensive but great.Hope to see it in less that one week, I will keep my research :).

Thank again and have a good day.

MissNine

Oooo!
Fun! Could you please read on what unexpected fun is coming into my life this month? Thank you!

zhadee

Hi!
What is the next unexpected thing that will happen in my life? (saying that i realize that it won't be unexpected anymore but at least i'll be prepared )

5 of Cups + 9 of Swords

While you prepare yourself for setbacks and delays, you will be surprised by an unexpected call or meeting an old friend. What you are afraid of will not vindicate.

zhadee

Hiya zhadee!

How are you doing? :D

What Priscila R feels towards me?

Thanks!

Hi Dartellus,

I'm fine thank you for asking :)

4 of Cups -- I get the feeling you already know.

Honeysun

Hi zhadee!

I'm very excited, because I ordered a new Tarot deck a few days ago. It should arrive on 22nd of June. May I ask, will it arrive in good condition? Will I be pleased?

Esk

5 of Cups + 9 of Swords

While you prepare yourself for setbacks and delays, you will be surprised by an unexpected call or meeting an old friend. What you are afraid of will not vindicate.

Oh I don't really like those cards :(. But you describe well my current state of mind. I hope you're right and it's just in my head. And I would love to see an old friend :)
Thank you Zhadee

zhadee

Anything happening in the next 3 weeks that will be a good shock to me (if anything)?

Ace of Coins

You'll be surprised by the affections of somebody who all of a sudden puts you in their focus. Could feel a bit shocking as it is unexpected. :D