The Wheel of Fortune and Magician as advice

bluestrings

Hi there! (first time posting, been learning from the forums for a long time :) )
I was doing a relationship reading for a relationship that just finished a few weeks ago, she still has feelings for her ex and since this ended I see her moving on and keeping busy. I also see her flirting with other people. In the feelings position I got Judgement card explained by the eight of pentacles. I think something inside her is still in the works and cannot push anything. I think the eight of pentacles means her keeping very busy not thinking about anything.

What do you think the Wheel of Fortune means as advice? I think it's saying things will work themselves out, and the magician is making clearer that there will be a new beginning, but I'm not sure.

Thanks!!! :)

PS. Using the Mythic Tarot

rwcarter

Welcome to Aeclectic, bluestrings!

What do you mean by "Judgement explained by the eight of pentacles"? Did you lay Judgement down, not understand it's meaning and pull the 8P to clarify Judgement's meaning? Around here that's called a clarifier. And is "I think something inside her is still in the works and cannot push anything." supposed to be an interpretation for Judgement?

What position did the Magician hold in the reading? And what was the actual question you asked? Knowing it's a relationship reading helps, but knowing the actual question will help a lot more.

The Mythic was my first deck. I don't know how far around the forums you've gotten, but there is a very complete Study Group for the Mythic Tarot.

Rodney

bluestrings

Welcome to Aeclectic, bluestrings!

What do you mean by "Judgement explained by the eight of pentacles"? Did you lay Judgement down, not understand it's meaning and pull the 8P to clarify Judgement's meaning? Around here that's called a clarifier. And is "I think something inside her is still in the works and cannot push anything." supposed to be an interpretation for Judgement?

What position did the Magician hold in the reading? And what was the actual question you asked? Knowing it's a relationship reading helps, but knowing the actual question will help a lot more.

The Mythic was my first deck. I don't know how far around the forums you've gotten, but there is a very complete Study Group for the Mythic Tarot.

Rodney

Hey Rodney!
Yeah, sorry new here :p
Yes, exactly what you said. I got Judgement and the 8 of pentacles as clarifier. Also yes, my interpretation for Judgement was what you quoted, meaning this needs time to heal... at least what I got from it.

Regarding to the Magician, this was the clarifier for the Wheel of Fortune, both were upright, if this helps.

My question was "what should I do in regards to my current situation with her"

Thanks a lot for your help and the suggestions! :)

rwcarter

One other thing I missed about the feelings position - his feelings for her or her feelings for him? (Or upon rereading this, it might be her feelings for her.)

Either way, the way I look at clarifying cards is that they restate the meaning of the first card, so to understand them you have to look at what the two cards have in common. The first phrase that came to my mind is "getting it right". Judgement is about reaping what you've sown. So if you get it right in life, you go to heaven With the 8P, he's practicing his craft until he can get it right over and over again. So, assuming his feelings for her, he feels like he didn't get it right with her, so he's going to keep trying (probably with other girls) until he does get it right.

The Wheel and the Magician share the same Constellation (10 => 1+0=1). The Magician as clarifier highlights the beginnings aspect of the Wheel, saying that the Querent should start anew. Have you heard the old saying that the best way to get over an old relationship is to get under a new one?

None of the cards you've mentioned say reconciliation to me.

Rodney

bluestrings

One other thing I missed about the feelings position - his feelings for her or her feelings for him? (Or upon rereading this, it might be her feelings for her.)

Either way, the way I look at clarifying cards is that they restate the meaning of the first card, so to understand them you have to look at what the two cards have in common. The first phrase that came to my mind is "getting it right". Judgement is about reaping what you've sown. So if you get it right in life, you go to heaven With the 8P, he's practicing his craft until he can get it right over and over again. So, assuming his feelings for her, he feels like he didn't get it right with her, so he's going to keep trying (probably with other girls) until he does get it right.

The Wheel and the Magician share the same Constellation (10 => 1+0=1). The Magician as clarifier highlights the beginnings aspect of the Wheel, saying that the Querent should start anew. Have you heard the old saying that the best way to get over an old relationship is to get under a new one?

Rodney

Thanks a lot for that! Yeah that makes sense, and I'll try to be clearer with my questions next time.

nisaba

What do you think the Wheel of Fortune means as advice?

"Move on".

I think it's saying things will work themselves out, and the magician is making clearer that there will be a new beginning, but I'm not sure.

The Magician might be the extra words "You can do better if you choose better."

The HP

Rodney

Judgement, Wheel of Fortune, Magician
Big Karmic, Soul Mate life lesson cards. Add the 8 pentacles, the message is Wake up and smell the coffee. The love you shared was real, not to be forgotten, but appreciated. You had to go through the trials of that relationship for soul growth, to prepare you for the next phase of your life. She will be happy again, soon, as the Magician could very well be someone new, entering her life.

Getting your friend to realize, she doesn't have to stop loving him, she has to accept the love, heal, and move past it. Trying to replace him will only cause more emotional distress, lack of satisfaction in future relationships.