Think of a number

Milfoil

Hi Mystic Mal

Both your 333 and 221 are highly resonant with me right now - where is this information coming from if I may be so bold as to ask? :)

mystic mal

tarot4fun 456

RIGOR

The time has come to instil a bit of poetry and fantasy in what you are doing.Its certainly not logic that is lacking here,but only that the gears have become rusty and need a little oil to loosen them up.The people you know might be feeling boxed in by the well ordered system that you or someone else may have been responsible for creating.

Tarotphelia

Sorry Mal - I didn't read the question carefully , so change my number to 242 .

mystic mal

caridwen 572

ENEMY

Someone you know is sending out some hostile vibrations. you might not know it yet because this person is doing it behind you back.You can overcome any animosity by identifying this person and confronting him/her.A solution will appear little by little. Stay strong.

mystic mal

Dark Inquisitor 242

DEEP ROOTS

The roots of self accusation run deep.They cannot be extricated with only one tug.You must work very hard to neutralise your feelings of guilt.Dont try to go too quickly however.This task takes a long time to accomplish

memries

Could you please do number

37 for me ?

caridwen

mystic mal said:
ENEMY

Someone you know is sending out some hostile vibrations. you might not know it yet because this person is doing it behind you back.You can overcome any animosity by identifying this person and confronting him/her.A solution will appear little by little. Stay strong.

OMG I had no idea!! I'm wondering if it's someone at work! *reaches for tarot cards:p Thank you:)

mystic mal

Reply to Milfoil

Hi there. This information is coming from an old tattered book I found when moving to an old cottage. It has no cover and half the book is missing so I honestly couldnt tell you what its called. I just thought I would try it out to see if it made sense by picking a number.

Tarotphelia

mystic mal said:
DEEP ROOTS

The roots of self accusation run deep.They cannot be extricated with only one tug.You must work very hard to neutralise your feelings of guilt.Dont try to go too quickly however.This task takes a long time to accomplish

Not sure that would apply . Might apply if it referred to other's accusations rather than self accusation . Probably all ends up at the same place though !
Thanks !

mystic mal

memries

I would love to do one for you memries but the number must be between
III and 777