This dream is haunting me...

Schatzy

About a week ago I had this dream I don't remember well now. But it was about all the dead I loved.

I was on a trip with my high school classmates, we were eating and having a good time. Then, we went for coffee to a cafeteria, which was at a little plaza, where there was like a patio and a mountain with a staircase that led to somewhere I couldn't see. I decided to stay outside the cafeteria, but I heard my friends laughing and I also heard music. I saw an old college teacher coming down the stairs, but I couldn't talk to him, I didn't really want to and he also disappeared quickly. This teacher happened to be my worst nightmare during college. I had a lot of trouble understanding what he wanted us to learn, until my graduation test, where I achieved graduation with honors. About three months ago I ran into him right outside my job and he gave me this strong hug...

Back to the dream:

Then they played this song about a friend who died. At some point the singer sings "listen to me" and I shouted in my dream "listen to me" to a friend who passed away in the terrible earthquake of Haiti. I burst out crying and then my friends and I went to what was like a store, where we could choose anything we liked as a prize to something I don't remember.

I could see from the outside everything they offered. I thought it was a waste of time, because I didn't see anything I liked, until I put my eyes on some ancient objects that reminded me of my grandpa, who died 19 years ago, but who was also like a father to me, my companion, my guide, my everything, and who is now my biggest angel up there. I decided to go last, with a guy who has never really been my friend, but who is a bit sad today because of his recent divorce.

Before I went in, I hid another prize I already had, because I didn't want to appear as greedy. It was a sword. I don't know what a sword could mean to me, but I relate it to strength and bravery, maybe even to cutting evil energies, like Saint Michael the archangel.

Then I went straight to where I had seen a compass and a telegraph. My grandfather used to like astronomy and he taught me a thing or two. He was also a telegraphist when he was young. But all the objects in there were broken, so I decided I didn't need another broken souvenir, because I inherited from him two compasses and three telegraphs. So I remember thinking in my dream "I don't need another broken compass, I have two at home".

Just when I was about to leave that store, I found a box, more like a little religious statue. It had white mountains or clouds engraved. And some little green trees. But there was a big cedar engraved, so it made me feel something like a connection to my father and to my grandfather (both dead, both lebanese). I grabbed the box so hard, cause I didn't want to let it go or to lose it. It was a very strong and hard to explain feeling.

On the way out, I found this guy who is getting divorced and I asked him what he chose. He showed me an item for construction and I asked again what he wanted that for. He just answered something like "it might be useful, just in case".

We went out and the keeper told us to wait. He locked the store and went with us to the school bus. He explained that he saw me hiding a sword under my jacket and leaving it on a plastic chair outside the store, and that he didn't want anything to happen to me, like having the sword stolen. And then I remembered in my dream that I had won that sword on some kind of task or challenge. End of the dream.

The keeper was a man around 50 years old, not good looking and maybe even a little sick. I didn't trust him at first, but then he showed such concern about me, that I felt bad about myself and grateful to him.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

re-pete-a

You went to a meeting place but refused to enter...this was the meeting place for the passed over....You were not ready to pass over yet

Your teacher came down then back up the stairs...He had a close call with death but survived...

Some souls get "stuck" or "fixated" with their last act... and, the only way to shift and gain their attentions is to enlist someone that they used to know that is still physical, that they would listen to...this is a normal occurrence ....

EG:
Imagine being in a daydream that none could wake you from....Then your mother shouts at you...HEY !!...you are very likely to snap back to this reality...from that daydream reality fixation you were in...nmo matter how real it seemed.

That store ,I feel , was a reward for your help....something that you could use later on for your spiritual growth ...

That recently separated male friend picked something "constructive" to assist him heal...

That sword was also a reward for previous heroics that you felt that you didn't really deserve...so you hid it...but were reminded that it WAS yours and you deserved it...

Compass broken...losing way...the 2 at home don't help anyway,your still lost...
but Grand poppy was watching you and wanted you to know it with a sign you'd know...

Box and carvings, of physical life attachments...Another sign that your pop and your Grand pop were still with you...while you live...
The box can also imply burdens that you refuse to let go...

I would say that it's a message to look at your happy times together and not to focus on your personal loss....It's bogging you down...it's holding them back also ,via your attachments to them...Very strong emotional connections can inhibit releases...

Store man...you believe that when the age of 50 is reached everybody becomes old and sickly...
As Reflected in the face of that person, from your hidden beliefs...

That face would have turned into anything that you projected onto it...such, is the spiritual world...

danieljuk

sorry about your haunting dream Schatzy :(
in your dream you dreamt of a lot of people who died and of things connected to them. Symbols that you personally associate from them. Although the dream seems unpleasant, it might be comforting to you that they are still around. But also this dream could be telling you that you need to let something go in real life! Those people sadly all passed and you have a memory now. I think you need to let something go in real life or end something, sadly it's not working! just like all those people, hang on to those wonderful good memories and you life has to keep going on.

The Sword to me represents strength and victory! But also again that symbolism, a need to cut something out of your life now. something has stopped working and you need to move on.

Schatzy

Thank you!

Thank you both! It has been very helpful.

Both of you have pointed out things I couldn't understand.

It was a very confusing dream, but it made me feel something not bad at all. I knew it was some kind of message but I couldn't get all the pieces together until now.

It has been a rough time. My only living uncle, who has been even more like a father to me, my best friend, something very special, was very very sick and I was so afraid of losing him, that I still feel like waking up from the longest nightmare. Yesterday we received bad news... His dog died. That dog was a very special one, because he was like their child, the glue that stuck that family together for 16 long years. My aunt is very sad, we are very sad, my dogs are sad.

And my mom and I are also worried, because my dog is a little older than my uncle's was and he is also a bit sick. The other dog, the female, is also old, and it seems like she knew what would come, because she had been behaving really strangely lately. Last time the three dogs were together, my female dog changed from bully to protector with her "cousin" and then she had the same symptoms my uncle's dog had, but she was not ill at all. Yesterday we talked about the dogs death in front of them and the female cried. Really, she shed some tears.

But when I had this dream, I knew hard times are close to an end. My dog was restored to health, some secrets were revealed and after our furry cousin died, everything is falling into its place.

Well, I guess I wrote too much, but these have been pretty rough months. I had to say it. Again, thank you very much!