Hello everyone,

Three card readings for feedback.

Welcome

ThtDancerGuy

Hello everyone,

Three card readings for feedback.

Welcome

Hi RAph,

May I sit please? I'm Chris. I have one of my best friends, Sydney, with whom I've just been feeling off recently and I feel like maybe we're just evolving separately right now. I would like to know please, "What will my situation with Sydney look like in the next month?" Thank you very much, RAph! Also, if you so desire I would be glad to do you a reading as well! Please let me know.

mahafrins

Tell me how will my date with GT go?
I went with D I didn't like him..

CosmicBeing

Hello

May i have a basic out look for may 2017...what will be the major event for this month?

Noni

Hi RA :)

Hope you're well.
I love your readings, may I ask please.
Q. What are X's thoughts about me now

Cheers!

snowmoon

update feedback,

i did not get any celebration in holiday, but he got few day off from work.

is there anything alternative that i need to know this month, if so , what do i need to know.

thank-you.

RAphrodite

update feedback,

i did not get any celebration in holiday, but he got few day off from work.

is there anything alternative that i need to know this month, if so , what do i need to know.

thank-you.
Hi snow,

I'd really appreciate it if you could leave feedback on the right thread. It is impossible for me to clarify or explain or accept a reading was off or correct when I can't possibly remember which one you're referring to.

Thanks

RAphrodite

For everyone who posted questions,

Sorry, I wasn't getting notifications on Tapatalk for some reason. I'll get home and do your reading. Thank you for sitting.

snowmoon

Hi snow,

I'd really appreciate it if you could leave feedback on the right thread. It is impossible for me to clarify or explain or accept a reading was off or correct when I can't possibly remember which one you're referring to.

Thanks

user cp menu of the therad that I'm watching, sometimes it is gone. so i don't know where was the therad.

sorry about it,

tealily

Hi! I'd love to play :)

Q: What's something that I'm doing really well at right now?